• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Calgary Comic And Entertainment Expo, April 16-19, 2015

287 posts in this topic

Calgary Expo's last month of web updates alone has listed better guests than the entire 9 months of wimpy updates by Vancouver Fan Expo with unfortunate late cancellations. :wishluck: No pics from greggy's smart phone yet?

Several cancelations of major draws. Stan Lee canceled as did Norman Reedus.

Reading your posts at my friend's place. Will be gearing up for the big opening today in the afternoon. (thumbs u

I got a side trip to check out something...

Tired from all day wandering around. Met greggy there. Lots of great books - many got sold. Tomorrow will be good to try meet more of you guys. :devil:

You should have said hi, today. :hi: maybe on Friday? :wishluck:

Hey Allan! :hi:

Really miss you this year. Are you going to make a cameo appearance? Was very nice to see Magik today. (thumbs u

Hi Andy,

I may visit Calgary expo in April, 2016 as that great show seems to keep on growing each year. May see you at Chicago Wizard con Aug, 2015 if you are driving down to visit. :cloud9:

and he prefers to be called MISTER Magik. ha, ha.

You may see Jae Lee walking around Calgary expo asking for donations to HERO Initiative. If you have the recent IDW GI Joe death issue in stock, you may be able to get it signed at HERO booth.

http://scoop.diamondgalleries.com/Home/4/1/73/1012?articleID=162275

On a sad note, Herbe Trimpe passed away.