• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BLOB'S 10 th ANNIV SALE Batman 1, 79 (GA), Teen Titans 44, DC Presents 47,etc.

39 posts in this topic

WOW, all that's left are the Marvel Previews.

Anyway, I will get some more stuff up tonight (yes, I know I say that in all my threads and usually don't, but I'm on a roll today...)

OK, J.L., no mention of this to the Big L via facebook or any such nonsense! (If you're smart you've de-friended half of our classmates because lord almighty they post a lot!!) I need a place to vent to my comic nerd brethren!

How's the little person? Any more en route?

holy fangoule, i don't think i have ever cleaned out an entire for sales thread here!

ok, now for sure i have to post some more tonight to ruin my perfect record and have some leftovers.

OK, J.L., no mention of this to the Big L via facebook or any such nonsense! (If you're smart you've de-friended half of our classmates because lord almighty they post a lot!!) I need a place to vent to my comic nerd brethren!

lol Of course, it's in the vault. (Though send another TTT #44 my way if you really want to guarantee my silence.) hm

I'm not a Facebooker, just no time between work/family and these extracurriculars. I can believe you re our classmates though.

The little guy is good, thanks!

lol Of course, it's in the vault. (Though send another TTT #44 my way if you really want to guarantee my silence.) hm

I'm not a Facebooker, just no time between work/family and these extracurriculars. I can believe you re our classmates though.

Am I your classmate too, Point Five??

holy fangoule, i don't think i have ever cleaned out an entire for sales thread here!

ok, now for sure i have to post some more tonight to ruin my perfect record and have some leftovers.

:applause:

That's actually really impressive!

I dunno, are you? :blush: I was Hunter class of '90...

P.F. and I went to high school together. Any other FULS '96ers on here other than you and me Woogie? I know Ross was a big comic geek too (and I mean that in the nicest way), but he might have fallen off the face of the earth.

my wife decided we needed to pop some champagne when we got home from work (as last night was our actual annivcersary, although we are going out tonight) and i wound up getting drunk and not in any condition to scan more comics.

i was just going to put up another 8.5 tales teen titans 44, another x-factor 5 in 9.4/9/6 type shape and another nova 1 probably also 8.0 - 8.5

i have a big batch more waiting to scan but i doubt i will be ready with that until monday at the earliest, so I will start a new thread then...trying to come up with money for mothers' day or to pay the mortgage, I haven't decided...

P.F. and I went to high school together. Any other FULS '96ers on here other than you and me Woogie? I know Ross was a big comic geek too (and I mean that in the nicest way), but he might have fallen off the face of the earth.

I'm not sure about any other Fordham law alums at all, let alone class of '96. It was the worst of times, it was the worst of times...

In other news, PF, my daughter will be starting at Hunter College this fall!