• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nailbiter from Image

246 posts in this topic

Issue 2 felt... predictable? I'll stay with this thru the first arc, but I'm hoping there's a twist coming up soon.

Enjoyed the Low preview, however - I'm on board (thumbs u

I like this one a lot too. I'm not shouting its praises form the rooftops or anything, but I'm enjoying how things have read so far. I'll be in for a while.

I probably shouldn't have called it predicable after two issues. Guess I'm a product of the instant gratification culture (shrug)

It does speak to the recent high level of comic writing in general, however, that comic readers (i.e. Me) expect to Wowed within the first few issues of every new release. FTR, I'm still in on this title for at least the first arc.

I just finished issue #3. It was very good but a little bit of a letdown after reading East of West #13 and Southern Bastards #3 as would nearly any other book I've read lately. I wish I'd read this issue first. It was pretty creepy which is what I like about it. Just when you think you know what's going to happen...

I couldn't put the book down yesterday when I read it for the first time.

Its great.

So I bought the Eh Variant cover OA. :)

Can you show us the original art? I still haven't seen a pic of the Eh cover yet.

I couldn't put the book down yesterday when I read it for the first time.

Its great.

So I bought the Eh Variant cover OA. :)

Can you show us the original art? I still haven't seen a pic of the Eh cover yet.

photo1_zps9b1bf318.jpg