• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Poll: Should a 10.0 be called Pristine or Gem Mint?

Gem Mint vs Pristine Mint  

189 members have voted

1. 1. Gem Mint vs Pristine Mint

69 posts in this topic

Doesn't matter to me personally. A 10 is a 10, but I was just curious on how this poll would do since they actually voted on this very issue. Lets see what the board says laugh.gif

Moody moody?

Doesn't matter to me personally. A 10 is a 10, but I was just curious on how this poll would do since they actually voted on this very issue.

Actually I have been ballyhooing "who cares what you call it as long as we all agree" for a few years...but GEM MINT?

Gawd - it sounds like Home Shopping!

PS - smile.gif

By my posting I'm saying, who cares what it's called? Does it really even matter that much? Printine, Gem, Perfect, Flawless, Super High Grade..who cares, it's a 10. People will call it what they want, if they want to call it a gem mint, they will..if they want to call it an overpriced PoS, they will.

Only time I put down anything is when Gman is involved or you two clowns start trolling me.

Brian

That's your problem. Ricky cared enough to ask the question. I cared enough to respond to the poll and am interested as well. Others have answered the poll as well.....so obviously they cared enough to do so.

My point is.....just because you and your self-righteous attitude don't care about it.....doesn't mean that other people don't care about it. I couldn't care two flips about how you only collect NM well-centered Spider-man books. I've heard about it at least 50 different times on the board. But.....it interests you. Just like this interests Ricky.

It's your jerk attitude that always sets me off......just because you don't care about something doesn't mean that others won't either.

And just b/c you care about something doesn't mean everyone else does. I'm entitled to my opinion, just as you are yours.

It's threads like these that make me realize the board has really run out of things to talk about. Will we next be questioning whether they should put the .0 after the 10?

Brian

Yeah.....why don't you try posting a positive opinion every once in a while? If you don't care about the topic....then why the hell did you even come into this thread? Was the thread topic not written in small enough words for you to understand?

Lets see.....it said it was going to be a "Poll".......and it said it was going to be about "Should a 10.0 be called Pristine or Gem Mint?"

Did you not understand that from the title or did you just come in here to b**ch and be a jacksass?

Not really, I voted for neither b/c I didn't care about what it's called...if I cared about what it's called I'd vote for one of the two options, instead I chose to not pick at all b/c it doesn't matter. Keep trying though, it is amusing.

Brian

I said I don't care what it's called..by coming on here I was saying that what does it really matter the difference between the two are just words..it's still a 10 anyway you look at it.

Read the other post, think about it, then leave me alone and I will leave you alone. I have no interest in you or your petty attempts at smearing me. Later

Brian

If Ricky had wanted to know if someone didn't care either way....he could have put an additional choice of "doesn't matter" in his poll. And I think the strong opinions people have voiced for their preference of "pristine mint" in various threads indicates it does matter to a lot of people.

And I'm not trying to "smear" you.......just pointing out the obvious.