• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,560 posts in this topic

I read about one guy who kept complaining about an inept mail carrier and the post office put him on the no deliver list. They don't accept complaints. Unless you have video of mail carrier throwing away mail-that'll fix em.

Glad to see this type of thread again!

One request though. Can we post the list of bad buyers/sellers in a format that is easy to copy and paste into eBay's blocked buyer/bidder page? The format would be just the user names separated by a coma.

Thanks!

In other words, you want a large block of names to C&P into your eBay account.

*sigh*

-slym

I currently have a case opened against me because the buyer says even though the Priority Mail package tracking says delivered, he didn't get it. Says he waited 5 days after showing "delivered" to ask his mailman about it. He says his mailman doesn't remember anything. I told the buyer to ask the neighbors in his apartment complex if they took it in for him. We'll see how this goes. lol

As a seller you have fulfilled your part of the deal, or at least that's how I thought Paypal views it.

I currently have a case opened against me because the buyer says even though the Priority Mail package tracking says delivered, he didn't get it. Says he waited 5 days after showing "delivered" to ask his mailman about it. He says his mailman doesn't remember anything. I told the buyer to ask the neighbors in his apartment complex if they took it in for him. We'll see how this goes. lol

As a seller you have fulfilled your part of the deal, or at least that's how I thought Paypal views it.

Yeah, but I don't think he's lying. I'd like to make him whole. I filled out an insurance claim and theft report so far. I just don't understand how you can even have a "case" opened against you if the package was "delivered" according to tracking. Messed up stuff with ebay. We could be working this out via PMs instead of this "case" nonsense.

IMO this list does not help at all ... Non payin bidders .. ok , scammers ok but : Crazy buyers? ...thats stupid

Crazy buyers for who ? for you? I remember having a problem with a seller and got criticized by non profesional and some mentally challenged people on this board . The same people who promotes these kind of lists...

If you post the text of the transaction how is it an issue? Or do you have an ax to grind for some reason. You are more then happy to just not look at it.

Sellers here don't want to put their reputation on the line for issues that might well beyond their control. Trust the truth always comes out in those situations listed above. This board has all types of trolls that want some drama anyway.

IMO this list does not help at all... Non payin bidders .. ok , scammers ok but : Crazy buyers? ...thats stupid

Crazy buyers for who ? for you? I remember having a problem with a seller and got criticized by non profesional and some retarded people on this board . The same people who promotes these kind of lists...

So, feel free to add any non-paying buyers or shill sellers. (thumbs u

m1703.gif

IMO this list does not help at all ... Non payin bidders .. ok , scammers ok but : Crazy buyers? ...thats stupid

Crazy buyers for who ? for you? I remember having a problem with a seller and got criticized by non profesional and some MENTALLY CHALLENGED people on this board . The same people who promotes these kind of lists...

Fixed that for you.

Be careful (tsk)

Crazy buyers for who ? for you? I remember having a problem with a seller and got criticized by non profesional and some MENTALLY CHALLENGED people on this board . The same people who promotes these kind of lists...

Fixed that for you.

Be careful (tsk)

Thanks , sorry about that...

Or just do like I do, remove all bids from usernames with <5 feedback on big item books or with <90% feedback.

Haven't had problems yet. If i see an account with <5 feedback bidding over and over and over on my items i delete all his bids and block him, why? because chances are he is fake bidding and two, because it'll look like I'm shilling my own items. Easy as drinking beer.

IMO this list does not help at all ... Non payin bidders .. ok , scammers ok but : Crazy buyers? ...thats stupid ... Crazy buyers for who ? for you?

That's why the list has links to the thread that gives the reason for inclusion. People are encouraged to decide for themselves whether the user's behavior merits addition to an individual's blocked-bidders list.

IMO this list does not help at all ... Non payin bidders .. ok , scammers ok but : Crazy buyers? ...thats stupid ... Crazy buyers for who ? for you?

That's why the list has links to the thread that gives the reason for inclusion. People are encouraged to decide for themselves whether the user's behavior merits inclusion on an individual's blocked-bidders list.

^^

It's not just a lengthy compiled list of names with no backstory!

That's why the list has links to the thread that gives the reason for inclusion. People are encouraged to decide for themselves whether the user's behavior merits inclusion on an individual's blocked-bidders list.

^^

It's not just a lengthy compiled list of names with no backstory!

Ok thats a good improvement from the other one

Crazy buyers for who ? for you? I remember having a problem with a seller and got criticized by non profesional and some mentally challenged people on this board . The same people who promotes these kind of lists...

By crazy buyers,do you mean like those that would complain because an item was not shipped the very next when it was a Sunday and started a thread to complain about it? Ah, even better, how about those crazy sellers that resell items if you do not respond within 15 minutes to an invoice sent at 3am?

Yeah, we certainly would not want to block people like that. :eyeroll:

By crazy buyers,do you mean like those that would complain because an item was not shipped the very next when it was a Sunday and started a thread to complain about it? Ah, even better, how about those crazy sellers that resell items if you do not respond within 15 minutes to an invoice sent at 3am?

Yeah, we certainly would not want to block people like that. :eyeroll:

:roflmao:

+ 1