• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,560 posts in this topic

Glad to see this type of thread again!

One request though. Can we post the list of bad buyers/sellers in a format that is easy to copy and paste into eBay's blocked buyer/bidder page? The format would be just the user names separated by a coma.

Thanks!

In other words, you want a large block of names to C&P into your eBay account.

*sigh*

You got it.

:facepalm:

-slym

Looks like Harvey is keeping that from happening in his post, but I am sure at some point, someone else will compile the list like they did in my thread.

That's a shame, too. Swick's way is definitely more work, but infinitely better, IMHO.

-slym

:news: Iwalktheline76 additional shill eBay name added. :news:

New blocked seller: comicsbeyond

f**k is one busy bidder.

Some additional information on this eBay shiller that board member Bio-Rupp first caught and alerted us to in this thread.

At that point, his eBay I.D. and his Forum I.D. were the same....iwalktheline76....and his eBay shill account was identified by eBay's system then as....f***k.

Since he was caught, he has changed all three of these in an attempt to conceal what was revealed in the earlier thread.

* His main eBay account located here was just changed from iwalktheline76 to comicsbeyond.

* His eBay shill account now shows up as _***a instead of f***k in the feedback he left for his main account...which indicates he changed it as well.

* His forum name was also changed here from iwalktheline76 to IntoAnother.

:news: Iwalktheline76 additional shill eBay name added. :news:

New blocked seller: comicsbeyond

f**k is one busy bidder.

Some additional information on this eBay shiller that board member Bio-Rupp first caught and alerted us to in this thread.

At that point, his eBay I.D. and his Forum I.D. were the same....iwalktheline76....and his eBay shill account was identified by eBay's system then as....f***k.

Since he was caught, he has changed all three of these in an attempt to conceal what was revealed in the earlier thread.

* His main eBay account located here was just changed from iwalktheline76 to comicsbeyond.

* His eBay shill account now shows up as _***a instead of f***k in the feedback he left for his main account...which indicates he changed it as well.

* His forum name was also changed here from iwalktheline76 to IntoAnother.

Good follow-up.

New Seller to add to the list. rymes77

Purchased an Amazing #300 from him on May 10th, no item, no contact (and so annoying that I can't open a case until May 29th based on the B.S. shipping option he picked, even though 6 people just left negatives).

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=rymes77&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2050430.m2531.l4585

He's pretty much toasted-with that feedback no one is going near his auctions

New Seller to add to the list. rymes77

Purchased an Amazing #300 from him on May 10th, no item, no contact (and so annoying that I can't open a case until May 29th based on the B.S. shipping option he picked, even though 6 people just left negatives).

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=rymes77&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2050430.m2531.l4585

Two weeks and no item isn't automatically a bad seller on the same level of full-on scammers and shillers. It could be a procrastinating shipper problem. He should have communicated though.

Well his other FB is from items sold on like May 2 and no item no communication.....

This dude is either in a hospital, jail, or dead. Nobody just stops answering messages/shipping out orders when you had a fine FB record, unless something happened to him. One of those buyers could easily use the seller's personal info to look up any news to see what happened to the seller. Start at the timeframe of the first negative.

Hmmm....I hope not-I'd rather he was a flake than dead or something.....

Loukayza-google his name and see if you can learn anything.....