• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,583 posts in this topic

IMO this list does not help at all ... Non payin bidders .. ok , scammers ok but : Crazy buyers? ...thats stupid

Crazy buyers for who ? for you? I remember having a problem with a seller and got criticized by non profesional and some mentally challenged people on this board . The same people who promotes these kind of lists...

I am curious what your definition of non- professional and mentally challenged people are. hm maybe you mean these guys? Yes, totally out of control buyers and a very professional seller that should receive plenty of :acclaim:

Crazy Buyers

Or just do like I do, remove all bids from usernames with <5 feedback on big item books or with <90% feedback.

Haven't had problems yet. If i see an account with <5 feedback bidding over and over and over on my items i delete all his bids and block him, why? because chances are he is fake bidding and two, because it'll look like I'm shilling my own items. Easy as drinking beer.

I had a bidder with private feedback show up at the end of one of my auctions and put a big bid in and the winner immediately sent me two messages accusing me of shilling :facepalm: Wish eBay would allow tighter limits on zero and hidden feedback bidders.

Edited by BorderlineHoarder

IMO this list does not help at all ... Non payin bidders .. ok , scammers ok but : Crazy buyers? ...thats stupid

Crazy buyers for who ? for you? I remember having a problem with a seller and got criticized by non profesional and some mentally challenged people on this board . The same people who promotes these kind of lists...

I am curious what your definition of non- professional and mentally challenged people are. hm maybe you mean these guys? Yes, totally out of control buyers and a very professional seller that should receive plenty of :acclaim:

Crazy Buyers

No i was totally refering to you and your friends , btw i honored the sale with one of the buyers so if you think i should feel bad everytime time you bring out the subject( this is the third time right? ) you are wrong.

Crazy Buyers

No i was totally refering to you and your friends

Its a little odd to quote me then put something you said in a box making it look like I said it but oh well. Yeah, we are the ones with issues. :eyeroll:

Crazy Buyers

No i was totally refering to you and your friends

Its a little odd to quote me then put something you said in a box making it look like I said it but oh well. Yeah, we are the ones with issues. :eyeroll:

I did a mistake quoting , and you are trying to use this against me... very clever ! maybe it could be worked with all your friends atacking me , but i guess they are sleeping right ?

Honestly Mijael, they are not my friends and I don't even know them or who exactly you are referring to. I only answer to what I say, not what people I have never met said. They are not my responsibility. I just thought it was a classless move to refer to people as mentally challenged. I do not know where you are from, but using words like that or calling people the insult that starts with an R is just not cool. That is all. I also felt that it was not cool to call out Swick's thread when he is trying to do good for the community that is all nothing more. Maybe it is just some sort of communication breakdown.

Crazy Buyers

No i was totally refering to you and your friends , btw i honored the sale with one of the buyers so if you think i should feel bad everytime time you bring out the subject( this is the third time right? ) you are wrong.

One buyer out of how many?

:popcorn:

-slym

hm

Getting back to the subject of the thread (I know that's a tough concept in CG)

Swick please add this loser

Roy posts the info throughout the threads, but the non paying scammers name is

Armen D. Sahakian

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4385623#Post4385623

Goes by different eBay IDs - guilty of chargebacks etc

Edited by jsilverjanet

Crazy Buyers

-slym

Of two , i tryed to honor the other one but the other buyer dindn´t wanted .It was a very hard day , it was all my fault..., I made my apologies , learned my lesson and i made the right thing with the buyers , but it but it seems Cahokie wich wasn´t directly involved by the way still have a problem with it because everytime we cross paths he reminds me that day. I am clearing this out because i am tired of his attitude . And i am sorry if i critiziced the poster of this bann list, but the day i had a problem with a seller from ebay i was critiziced , personally atacked with comments , like ; "learn to speak english", "give us your user name to block you" and got treated like a "crazy buyer " ...

Crazy Buyers

Of two , i tryed to honor the other one but the other buyer dindn´t wanted .It was a very hard day , it was all my fault..., I made my apologies , learned my lesson and i made the right thing with the buyers , but it but it seems Cahokie wich wasn´t directly involved by the way still have a problem with it because everytime we cross paths he reminds me that day. I am clearing this out because i am tired of his attitude . And i am sorry if i critiziced the poster of this bann list, but the day i had a problem with a seller from ebay i was critiziced , personally atacked with comments , like ; "learn to speak english", "give us your user name to block you" and got treated like a "crazy buyer " ...

Cool, thanks for the honest answer.

:)

-slym

Glad to see this type of thread again!

One request though. Can we post the list of bad buyers/sellers in a format that is easy to copy and paste into eBay's blocked buyer/bidder page? The format would be just the user names separated by a coma.

Thanks!

In other words, you want a large block of names to C&P into your eBay account.

*sigh*

-slym

You got it.

I'd like to add eBay buyer boxerone to the blocked buyers list.

Reason Here: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7697950#Post7697950

For those not wanting to read, basically accused me of tampering with a CGC case, threatened negative feedback, used inappropriate language, wanted to keep the book to try to sell it before returning it and pretty much behaved like a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed.