• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,560 posts in this topic

On 10/22/2021 at 11:26 AM, mattn792 said:

And what they did?

Pretty vague isn't it?

Scammer ranges from, "They took pictures of me on the toilet for ransom" to "They stole my birdhouse and resold it for profit"

They scammed 100s of dollars from me , never sent what i paid for

Elson scammed someone 10k for Lincoln autograph he never had , bought Obama/Portman books , removed the real sigs and forged fakes into them then he returned them to book stores

As i said i dont remember user names 

Edited by postersandstuff

On 10/23/2021 at 4:04 PM, postersandstuff said:

They scammed 100s of dollars from me , never sent what i paid for

Elson scammed someone 10k for Lincoln autograph he never had , bought Obama/Portman books , removed the real sigs and forged fakes into them then he returned them to book stores

As i said i dont remember user names 

This is a great deal of help to all of us. Thanks!

Some guy bid on a book then paid with cats.
cant remember names but watch out for this guy-total scammer.

On 10/31/2021 at 8:51 PM, mattn792 said:

Just to be clear, if he paid with chickens, that would’ve been cool, right?

exactly-he's a scammer!!! :pullhair:

On 10/31/2021 at 9:34 PM, Sensei Ryan said:

rywee99

Left me neutral feedback because he felt that the graded CGC 9.6 book I sold him was not truly a 9.6 book.  Let him bid on your auctions at your own risk but he won't be bothering me again that's for sure.

That username is pretty close to someone who tried to pull the exact same thing with me

If I was a betting man, I'd bet this is the same person

On 4/26/2021 at 7:44 AM, Dr. Dank said:

ryankee15

Here's a classic tale of buyers remorse. Bought a Aliens 1 9.6 off me, was delivered Friday, get a message Saturday night saying he wants a refund. Acts like they don't know what an older style slab is, then suddenly is a grading expert. Pretty sure was bought for a CPR, got the book in hand and realized there was no way to upgrade the book.

No further contact since then, and they obviously haven't brought the issue here. 

Screenshot_20210424-230901_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20210424-230918_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20210425-005922_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20210425-005942_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20210425-005951_eBay.jpg

On 10/31/2021 at 9:34 PM, Sensei Ryan said:

rywee99

Left me neutral feedback because he felt that the graded CGC 9.6 book I sold him was not truly a 9.6 book.  Let him bid on your auctions at your own risk but he won't be bothering me again that's for sure.

On 11/1/2021 at 12:01 AM, Dr. Dank said:

That username is pretty close to someone who tried to pull the exact same thing with me

I feel for you.  At least it was a neutral but how stupid does a buyer have to be :eyeroll:eBay has taken away all recourse for sellers to keep from being crapped on.  Hopefully my experience will block him from a few good sellers on here at least. :wishluck:

On 11/1/2021 at 7:51 PM, Sensei Ryan said:

I feel for you.  At least it was a neutral but how stupid does a buyer have to be :eyeroll:eBay has taken away all recourse for sellers to keep from being crapped on.  Hopefully my experience will block him from a few good sellers on here at least. :wishluck:

I've switched to commission. I'll never sell on ebay again

On 11/9/2021 at 6:27 AM, Motor City Rob said:

User: alvingabriola

Buyer offered $12 for $20 item. I counter offered with $16.50 stating lowest I can go. Buyer sent message below. Don't need buyers like this.

Screenshot_20211109-071314_eBay.jpg

This is why we need the ice cream emoji..

For that response.  💩

On 7/29/2021 at 9:29 AM, Motor City Rob said:

That user sounded familiar, so I checked out my previously blocked users and sure enough...ultimatecomicbooks is on there.

Ebay will fix this. Buyer didn't provide tracking number so they will ultimately be held responsible. Just stand your ground.

Dylan?

On 11/9/2021 at 1:36 PM, JollyComics said:

Dylan?

Buyer snatched the deal right out of his hands!

Screenshot 2021-11-09 1.45.39 PM.png