• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,586 posts in this topic

On 1/28/2022 at 1:20 PM, Robert_L said:

Be aware! I do believe this person has already made a new account  neji4d-70

A person with that name has requested I drop the price on an item blah blah, just like last time. New account and also from Tupelo Mississippi. 

Tupelo??? Elvis?  The King lives!!!  :ohnoez:

Here is what happened...start at the bottom...for someone who has a '0' rating he certainly knows quite a bit about ebay

Oh, and he sent several photos of his comic collection on plastic bins. 

Finally, I am assuming this is the same person I dealt with before.

Screen Shot 2022-01-29 at 12.53.17 AM.png

Edited by Robert_L

On 1/28/2022 at 11:55 PM, Robert_L said:

Here is what happened...start at the bottom...for someone who has a '0' rating he certainly knows quite a bit about ebay

Bro…I mean, be reasonable bro.  Because bro.

The only thing he forgot to mention was that his mother is a disabled war veteran.

On 1/29/2022 at 2:02 PM, mattn792 said:

Bro…I mean, be reasonable bro.  Because bro.

The only thing he forgot to mention was that his mother is a disabled war veteran.

He could have called his mother down to the basement to set things straight... but, bro,  she's not allowed down there.

pi-196

Guy msged me about shipping a figure to the UK. I quoted him a price for freight. He agreed, paid, and I shipped. Item arrived in 5 days. 

He then opened an "item received not as described case" because he had to pay import fees to the UK government. Fully admitted there was nothing wrong with the figure, he just didn't think he should have to pay tax. eBay actually sided with him and granted him the return!! Thankfully I called in and talked to a real person who realized that was nonsense so they closed the case in my favor immediately. 

So just beware that shipments are still taking their time to cross the border. 

Something I sent out a day or two after Christmas was finally received yesterday in Canada.

Australia is still a mess and the last post was taken care of by Global Shipping after the buyer filed a claim for non-delivery. 

In this day and age you would be a fool NOT to ship to another country over eBay without using Global Shipping due to the backlog at customs and the quickness that customers are filing claims. 

Glad I am taking a break from this for a year or two. 

On 1/29/2022 at 12:55 AM, Robert_L said:

I really hope you called eBay and reported this rude clown. You staying professional after being insulted over and over again is impressive. 

Getting tired of the zero accountability for buyers on eBay - I've had multiple recent non-payments, and these were on offers, so they actually had to put in effort to "buy" the item. Now I have another one where they did a buy it now, paid, and now requested a cancellation. Here's the buyer username: surws-mjad1fhzwo

It used to be, back in the day, you could leave negative feedback for buyers. It's ridiculous that people can waste time and pull down listings by "buying" an item with no intent to pay, and then face no consequences.

On 2/3/2022 at 4:30 PM, MultiSig Mike said:

If you block a buyer because their name appears on this thread, do you still give them a chance to buy your item if they message you directly and ask nicely.

You a glutton for punishment?

On 1/16/2022 at 9:00 PM, jsilverjanet said:

This clown made multiple offers on multiple items, which i accept, then he never paid after communicating over and over that he was going to pay or make more offers. AVOID!!!!!

ste_439455

Based on your post, I went to add this person to my blocked list and it would not take. Turns out I had already blocked this user previously. 👍