• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,598 posts in this topic

On 7/30/2022 at 9:27 AM, jg44 said:

I know. I was really surprised.  I thought to myself when they won "great, this should be an easy transaction.  But no.  They did not even have the courtesy to respond to multiple e-mails.   

Screen Shot 2022-07-30 at 9.28.32 AM.png

On 7/30/2022 at 5:21 AM, Alessio Quaresima said:

cmgsportscards_and_comics? Top-Rated seller with over 500 positive feedback? Seriously? Damn! It's getting worst out there!!! 

I guess Ebay does not really do anything to Buyers that do not pay.  You would think ebay would make it a ding against feedback for nonpayment......:makepoint:

On 7/30/2022 at 5:38 PM, jg44 said:

I guess Ebay does not really do anything to Buyers that do not pay.  You would think ebay would make it a ding against feedback for nonpayment......:makepoint:

You are right.

There are no policies on eBay regarding restrictions on accounts of buyers who do not pay for orders etc.

Another timewaster to block. Won an auction and immediately sent an order cancellation request. He justified himself saying that he did not read the description or check any pictures, (lol), so he wasn't aware that the item was damaged. Obviously he carefully checked both description and pics immediately after the end of the auction and before paying (tsk)

Username: descot-1

descot_screenshot03.png

descot_screenshot02.png

descot_screenshot01.png

I always appreciate it when the deadbeats give me a detailed lie, as opposed to just straight up ghosting me. This one has the "my kid bid on this" AND sick parents thrown into the mix. Good stuff!

Won the auction, next day received this response. Block away, if you're so inclined.

serrano1536

"Good Afternoon, my son bid on this and I was not aware of it. I have sick parents and I’m not paying attention to things lately. But he came up to me and told he won, I ask what you win and he said the shark and now I’m confused and I said what shark and he showed me…sorry I just took ebay off the house computer . He doesn’t need toy shark…sorry for the inconvenience."

On 8/18/2022 at 9:39 AM, F For Fake said:

I always appreciate it when the deadbeats give me a detailed lie, as opposed to just straight up ghosting me. This one has the "my kid bid on this" AND sick parents thrown into the mix. Good stuff!

Won the auction, next day received this response. Block away, if you're so inclined.

serrano1536

"Good Afternoon, my son bid on this and I was not aware of it. I have sick parents and I’m not paying attention to things lately. But he came up to me and told he won, I ask what you win and he said the shark and now I’m confused and I said what shark and he showed me…sorry I just took ebay off the house computer . He doesn’t need toy shark…sorry for the inconvenience."

I like the part where he "takes ebay off the house computer." Uh-huh.

doh!

On 8/18/2022 at 3:20 PM, Dick Pontoon said:

I like the part where he "takes ebay off the house computer." Uh-huh.

doh!

Yeah, that actually WAS a new one for me ha

here is a new one to add to the list..  After winning the auction and ghosting me for a few days, he responded quickly when I told him i was going to cancel...told me he had a family emergency and would pay in a few days.. Then ghosted...  I really wish ebay would do something with this deadbeats...this guy has really good feedback and sells stuff at auction... I wanted to give him a taste of his own medicine and bid up his auctions and ghost him but my wife convinced me not too...lol.

homeslicetonyg3010

On 8/20/2022 at 5:28 AM, jg44 said:

here is a new one to add to the list..  After winning the auction and ghosting me for a few days, he responded quickly when I told him i was going to cancel...told me he had a family emergency and would pay in a few days.. Then ghosted...  I really wish ebay would do something with this deadbeats...this guy has really good feedback and sells stuff at auction... I wanted to give him a taste of his own medicine and bid up his auctions and ghost him but my wife convinced me not too...lol.

homeslicetonyg3010

Mate, never listening a wife's advice on business, war and revenge!

Another week, another deadbeat. It's par for the course these days, unfortunately. Two more no pays, no communication at all. Can't even be bothered to spin some elaborate story!

vincicru-0

rcarreras84

n.y.w_7

she made offer, I accepted then she started asking about the item and decided to not buy (she wanted complete nausicaa, this was part 1, 1-7, said she didn't know it had different parts. etc.) Feedback shows this is a common tactic.

On 8/18/2022 at 9:39 AM, F For Fake said:

serrano1536

Definitely an odd response. Don't we all need a toy shark?!?!?!

On 8/25/2022 at 10:06 AM, Motor City Rob said:

Definitely an odd response. Don't we all need a toy shark?!?!?!

I know, right? If anything, this possibly non-existent kiddo needs TWO sharks, just to escape the pain of having such a dunce for a daddy!

Does anyone know the eBay user marsatlantic ? He has 570 feedback, 100% positive, but after he won 2 books at auction 7 days ago, he did not paid yet, and he is making a lot of excuses about not having money because his items on eBay are not selling, and because the funds he has withdrawn from robinhood app have not been credited to his bank account yet.

He is US based, did you ever sell to him? Is he genuine?

Cheers.