• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,583 posts in this topic

nexusofni32

Bid on about a dozen books. After the auctions closed (on a Sunday), he asks if he could have until Friday to pay. I've got other stuff going on, so I figure that gives me an extra day or two to send an invoice with combined shipping, so sure. Messages me a couple days later because there's one more book he meant to bid on. It had run at auction a few times already, so I just switched it to a BIN so he could add it on. He does, then decides the next day that he doesn't want 3 of the books (including the BIN). I cancel those because he's still buying a bunch, and send the invoice. Friday rolls around and he decides he doesn't want any of them now.

I have not done this in awhile... 

Can anyone provide a direct link to file a claim against a non-paying bidder ?   If I remember this used to be a drop down option from the sale area.  I cannot find it. 

Bidder made an offer.  I accepted.  He did not pay.

I don't think that exists anymore.  You basically wait a certain period of time and can cancel the transaction.  It will allow you to choose the reason ; ie non-paying buyer and it supposedly automatically gives them a strike.  I'm not sure how long you have to wait until this option actually appears.

On 10/10/2022 at 9:43 PM, Mapleleafvann said:

I don't think that exists anymore.  You basically wait a certain period of time and can cancel the transaction.  It will allow you to choose the reason ; ie non-paying buyer and it supposedly automatically gives them a strike.  I'm not sure how long you have to wait until this option actually appears.

It's been awhile since I had a NPB... thanks.   It's been over a week now.   There is nothing that makes me smile more than knowing that someone will get a blemish on their buying record over a $3 sale. 

On 10/10/2022 at 9:43 PM, Mapleleafvann said:

Thanks !

I just added "myndar0" to the list. 

3,600+ positives and cannot honor a $3 offer and payment. 

Screw him. 

Screen Shot 2022-10-10 at 9.49.00 PM.png

Add this NPB to your blocked list...

Buyer made an offer on a book. I accepted the offer, then he ghosted me. Buyer did not respond to messages. Opened Unpaid Item Case. Closed.

oghairynavel

He had over 230 feedback, but I guess I'll never understand people who bail on their own offers...Honestly, why waste everyone's time?

awesome_3278

Asked if I'd take 55 for a 100 priced item. I said how about 60? No response. I offer the 55 then he tells me he can do 50. Sure, I send the 50 offer and he accepts. Four days later no payment and no response. fickle

Edited by littledoom

seller changed his name from mrrenegade to comickeymaster - sold me a book - tracking was invalid, never arrived, refused to refund, had to get ebay to step in.

Only one email from seller refusing refund - no attempt to look for book - I'm doubting he even sent it tbh.

Seller then changed his ebay name.