• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,588 posts in this topic

Guy traded his raw "5.0 with white pages" for 2 signed and slabbed books. When sent to cgc after c&p, his book came back a 3.0 with off-white pages. That's 4 grades lower with inaccurate page quality.

How would this make you feel? Do yourself a favor and block this guy for flat out lying.

nerdstorm_comics_toys_games

On 11/12/2022 at 10:22 AM, Escaflown41 said:

jercomp

This buyer bought my Secret Invasion 1-8 set where my listing clearly stated that they were in VF condition with issue #3 in totally bad shape.  Then I get this wonderful message from him saying he was disappointed that they weren't NM and leaves me a negative feedback.  

Screen Shot 2022-11-12 at 10.16.11 AM.png

You can possibly get that negative removed if you call ebay customer service.  The buyer's misunderstanding of the grade advertised could be enough grounds to remove it as unwarranted. 

Simple honest opinions, good or bad, are never removed.  A buyer is entitled to that.  In this case, the message proves he did not know the condition advertised and is now complaining about it.

On 11/12/2022 at 5:31 PM, Lightning55 said:

You can possibly get that negative removed if you call ebay customer service.  The buyer's misunderstanding of the grade advertised could be enough grounds to remove it as unwarranted. 

Simple honest opinions, good or bad, are never removed.  A buyer is entitled to that.  In this case, the message proves he did not know the condition advertised and is now complaining about it.

Yup, I just got it removed by putting the request through the system.  I was surprised it was done within the hour.  I guess it helps that I have proof he admitted to his mistake after I pointed it out to him via message.  However I am still annoyed that he didn't remove the feedback himself and that I had to do it myself.

Feel free to block wileis38. He got upset because I wouldn't accept his lowball offer.

Last time I checked, I set the prices on my books, not the customer. If it doesn't sell, oh well...then I can decide to lower the price, etc. If it does sell, well then you know the answer.

Screenshot_20221115-204658_eBay.jpg

On 11/9/2022 at 3:35 PM, MultiSig Mike said:

Guy traded his raw "5.0 with white pages" for 2 signed and slabbed books. When sent to cgc after c&p, his book came back a 3.0 with off-white pages. That's 4 grades lower with inaccurate page quality.

How would this make you feel? Do yourself a favor and block this guy for flat out lying.

nerdstorm_comics_toys_games

Have to ask - did you think it was a 5.0 white when you sent it in? If not, why not take it up with the seller instead of sending it to CGC?

On 11/15/2022 at 10:07 PM, AJD said:

Have to ask - did you think it was a 5.0 white when you sent it in? If not, why not take it up with the seller instead of sending it to CGC?

Once I received it I sent it to clean & press. They said it may not come back a 5.0, and they were right. 4 grades lower and here we are...

On 11/16/2022 at 2:30 PM, MultiSig Mike said:

Once I received it I sent it to clean & press. They said it may not come back a 5.0, and they were right. 4 grades lower and here we are...

OK, but I wouldn't advocate blocking the seller for that - it's not like he had a chance to make you good if you were unhappy.

On 11/15/2022 at 10:37 PM, AJD said:

OK, but I wouldn't advocate blocking the seller for that - it's not like he had a chance to make you good if you were unhappy.

I reached out to him and he said to try and sell if after the price goes up. That should make it all even.

On 11/16/2022 at 3:05 PM, MultiSig Mike said:

I reached out to him and he said to try and sell if after the price goes up. That should make it all even.

After you got it back from CGC, or before you sent it?

Adding two Ebay users today to my blocked list

1:

Opened a "non delivery case" and asked for a refund two days ago when the tracking clearly showed that the item was already at the Portland post office (his adress is in Portland) ... item was delivered today. 

Ebay user: exoticpartsguy   name : Roger bartling from Brea California
The guy is a thief
He opened a non delivery case i made the refund ,5 days  after the refund item was delivered . I sent him a message asking me to pay me the book and answered me this: 
"Sorry my wife just told me this arrived I will try to send the money this weekend" . This was more than a month ago...
Edited by Mijael.Levy