• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E.C. Fan Addict THREAD
27 27

6,322 posts in this topic

I originally bought a copy for the great Krigstein story but the Johnny Craig cover is outstanding as well! :applause:

Here's one I just paid off today. I can't wait to see the greens in hand. :banana:

VaultofHorror39cgc96wpGFC_zpsd61e72e9.jpg

Just a quick question...

I recently purchased about 70 ECs - all of them are from the Canadian publisher Superior.

Most are Weird Science/Fantasy, Tales from the Crypt, Vault of Horror, Haunt of Fear, etc...

What is their value relative to the Overstreet guide and how would CGC note these - as reprints or simply from Superior Publishers at a later date?

Any help from an EC expert would be much appreciated. I need to know if I paid too much!!!

Just a quick question...

I recently purchased about 70 ECs - all of them are from the Canadian publisher Superior.

Most are Weird Science/Fantasy, Tales from the Crypt, Vault of Horror, Haunt of Fear, etc...

What is their value relative to the Overstreet guide and how would CGC note these - as reprints or simply from Superior Publishers at a later date?

Any help from an EC expert would be much appreciated. I need to know if I paid too much!!!

They will just be noted as Superior Comics with the publication date, you can see examples of how they separate the different publishers in the census here:

Haunt of Fear

Weird Science

I originally bought a copy for the great Krigstein story but the Johnny Craig cover is outstanding as well! :applause:

Here's one I just paid off today. I can't wait to see the greens in hand. :banana:

VaultofHorror39cgc96wpGFC_zpsd61e72e9.jpg

Thank you Adamstrange. I had a mid grade copy of this one years ago and sold it. I've regretted selling it ever since so I'm very grateful to Cheetah for having offered his copy. An underrated EC cover imho, very eerie and beautifully drawn.

Welcome to the Boards! :hi:

Those are classic EC covers! :applause: