• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jordysnordy's Kudos Thread
2 2

220 posts in this topic

Bought some Wonder Woman's from Jeff, everything arrived quickly, well packaged, and as expected. Couldn't ask for more, and hope to deal with again.

Thanks, Jeff!

Jeff bought and paid using time payments, and everything went without a hitch!

Recommended buyer.

Had the pleasure of meeting Jeff in person after he responded to a post of mine in the WTB forum. Definitely a standup guy who came through with some nice books at a good price for me; I look forward to dealing with him again and seeing him at some local 'cons! (thumbs u

I bought a nice set of silver-age ASM and they arrived quickly and in great shape. His grades were spot on and it was a pleasure dealing with him! I'll be back.

Jeff sold me a Hero for Hire #1. There was great communication and he even took the time to walk me through some of the intricacies of these message boards. The comic was well packaged and arrived at my door within two days. It was a pleasure dealing with Jeff and I hope to transact more with in the future.