• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

REDUCED AGAIN: FOUR COLOR 108 (DONALD DUCK BARKS "TERROR ON THE RIVER")

5 posts in this topic

Up for sale are two nice GA books. Price includes US insured priority mail shipping. We'll have to figure something out for foreign purchases, but it would be at cost with insurance/tracking. I have gone over these and do not think I see any signs of restoration. They were purchased from my local shop in about 1994 who picked them up as part of a large GA collection from a guy who had gotten into comics in 1972, bought a bunch at local NYC comic shows, stuck them in his closet, and then stopped collecting. (Part of the collection included the convention materials from 1972) I have sold a bunch of books from this collection over the years here and on ebay and nobody has come back later and told me there was resto, so i think these are clean. If you send them to CGC and CGC feels otherwise, I will provide a full refund on the purchase price.

----------------------

SOLD: I grade the All American 30 as a solid 5.0 if not a 5.5. I don't have a recent guide handy at the office, but I'm pretty sure it is a bit over $500 in guide in this condition. I would like $385...reduced to $350

all30.jpg

all30back.jpg

Next up is a nice Four Color 108, "Terror of the River", Barks in his prime, Donald Duck, everything you could ever want. I grade it out as a solid 7.0, but honestly, I have seen CGC give similar GA books 7.5s and 8.0s. Guide on this is around $900 if I remember correctly. I would like $700...reduced to $670 reduced again to $615...

fc108.jpg

fc108back.jpg

Wow, Hulk 271s going from the quarter box to $400 and nobody is interested in these? Feel free to PM me if you have another amount in mind, but please bear in mind that I do have some money in these as I probably paid close to full retail in 1994 and they weren't cheap books then.