• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Super nice bronze Age DC war comics!

266 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I've been putting this sale off for a while, but I think it's time to get it started. I have some really nice, long runs of DC bronze age war. I'm going to start of with Unknown Solider, then move into G.I. Combat and then finish off with some really nice Our Army at War and Sgt. Rock. I'll be feeding these in this week, then take a little breather, and then come back later in June to finish it up. So you have a little time to pull together some cash for what I think will be a special sale.

$10 shipping for 1 to 3 books, $15 for 3 to five books, and I'll quote from there. All sales are guaranteed (and that is a gold plated promise - if you're unhappy with anything, I'll make it right!)

I'm starting off with the Unknown Soldier books. Enjoy!

Star Spangled War #193 NM- Nice copy. MARK JEWELLERS INSERT Just a few tics on the spine keeping it down. Very small crease in upper right corner of cover. White/offwhite pages pages. $15.00 SOLD!!

ElsieSheppard-KameraKids05-07-141_zps96b80f51.jpeg

Unknown Soldier #205 NM Would be solid NM+ but for light non-breaking crease on at bottom of spine, which would be easily pressable it that’s your thing. One of the nicest raw copies of the Bronze Age key that I have seen. Offwhite pages. $27.00 SOLD!!!

US205_zps4ca6cdf0.jpeg