• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Super nice bronze Age DC war comics!

266 posts in this topic

Sorry - meant to get more scanned tonight, but things got busy with the family.

I'm scanning more tomorrow and planning to post the rest of the Unknown Solder run Tuesday night.

Then, hoping to start selling the GI Combats on Thursday night. There will be some spectacular GICs coming up, I promise.

Then, I'll be away for about a week, and then back with OAAWs and Sgt. Rocks in the last week of June. And there will be some killers in there.

Thanks all! See you Tuesday.

Shep

Yes, there will be dollar sized GI Combats for sure. In fact, nearly all of them, many in ridiculous grade.

Keep you eyes peeled on Thursday or Friday night. I'll post a heads up...

Shep

Yes, there will be dollar sized GI Combats for sure. In fact, nearly all of them, many in ridiculous grade.

Keep you eyes peeled on Thursday or Friday night. I'll post a heads up...

Shep

:)

Unknown Soldier #251 NM Enemy Ace by John Severin. Extremly light crease on back cover (on white margin) and small dot of discoloration on back cover. Otherwise, pretty flawless. White/offwhite pages. $10.00 SOLD!!

us251_zpsbaafbd92.jpeg