• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Super nice bronze Age DC war comics!

266 posts in this topic

Thanks for all the purchases so far, gents. More nice books coming up later tonight and again tomorrow.

Then, I'm off for a week, and back with a vengeance at the end of June with some more great DC Bronze Age War... there will be some very sweet books.

Shep

GI Combat #226 NM Very nice copy. Light crease, bend at top of spine on back cover, and a very light non-breaking corner bend/crease at top right corner of front cover. White pages. $11.00 SOLD!!!

GIC226_zps0bb802c4.jpeg

And now, stepping back in time a bit to hit these 1975-1976 GICs... a taste of what will be coming when I start posting the 1973-75 GICs and 1973-77 OAAWs later this month. A pretty sweet little run stepping up...

GI Combat #190 NM+ Flawless. White/offwhite pages. $25.00 SOLD!!!

GIC190_zps7556c776.jpeg

:takeit:

And now, stepping back in time a bit to hit these 1975-1976 GICs... a taste of what will be coming when I start posting the 1973-75 GICs and 1973-77 OAAWs later this month. A pretty sweet little run stepping up...

GI Combat #190 NM+ Flawless. White/offwhite pages. $25.00

GIC190_zps7556c776.jpeg