• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Super nice bronze Age DC war comics!

266 posts in this topic

Our Army at War #241 NM+ Stunner. Very thin colour rub (or possibly a printing flaw) next to the word ‘Better’ at bottom spine) Otherwise, a pretty flawless book. White pages. $45.00 SOLD!!

OAAW241_zps8ab4bc32.jpeg

Our Army at War #245 COPY #1 NM- Great copy. Extremely light crease at top right corner, front cover. Very thing crescent-shaped crease on bottom cover edge. Otherwise, a very nice copy of what is in my opinion one of the toughes bronze age books to fine above VF. Offwhite pages. $35.00

OAAW245_zpsc66c0f49.jpeg

Our Army at War #245 – COPY #2 NM+ Amazing copy – the nicest I have seen, and I have probably owned 6 or 7 of these. Nothng to report, other than it’s supreme awesomeness. Russ Heath at the top of his game. White pages. $60.00 SOLD!!

OAAW245-2_zps5af44d75.jpeg

Our Army at War #204 VF+/NM- Lovely, fresh-looking book. Flat and tight. Couple of very thin stresses on spine, and some light stacking/offset marks on cover. Nice and glossy. Offwhite pages. $20.00

OAAW204_zps829af8ff.jpeg

:takeit:

Thanks gents... here come some more...

Our Army at War #248 NM+ Very, very light baling dent at bottom of back cover. Otherwise, pretty perfect. Heath art. White pages. $40.00 SOLD!!

OAAW248_zps4287c65b.jpeg

Our Army at War #256 NM+ EXTREMELY hard book to find in grade. I’m convinced there was a distribution issue with this book. Along with #245, the toughest to find in this bronze age run. I looked forever to find this copy. Book is flawless. White pages. Priced accordingly at $50.00 SOLD!!!

OAAW256_zps7f62b760.jpeg

Our Army at War #260 NM/NM+ Super sweet copy. Very light, almost non-existent crease at top of spine. Bindery corner, top left back page. Heath art. White pages. $30.00 SOLD!!

OAAW260_zps237f3a11.jpeg