• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man #101 cgc 9.8

35 posts in this topic

lol not a chance tongue.gif

My guesstimate when you got it was like 3,000 dollars...it'd probably be worth a ton more if they could revive Morbius as a hot character..anyways, thats a real tough book..so I'd guess it may well be worth 4,500 to an investor. I'll see what's up at Dallas before I comment more, I guess. :\

Brian

Wow! Congrats Greggy! I bet thats a hell of a turn around from what you paid for it? The price is kinda steep but it will probably be the only 101 9.8 out there for some time unless someone watching the comiclink site starts submitting 101's trying to duplicate your success. If I were the buyer, it'd go straight to the ol bank box

I bought that book initially in 1992? for $30. Sold it for $125 when the Morbius "craze" died down in the late 1990s. Bought it back this year for $175. I told the guy that I was going to get it graded but he didn't care. So....I do not feel guilty! tongue.gif

Yeah, like Odin said, free dinner with the lucre! wink.gif We're off to Morton's shocked.gif

Seriously though, that's wicked, congrats on the sale! In Canuck bucks you are now a millionaire! blush.gifblush.gif

Actually Greggy, i'm going to keep the music for now. My auctions have been selling really well as of late, so I want to stick to what works. I don't know if it is the music, html, pictures, or what so i am just going to stick to whatever works for now shocked.gif