• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shipping Question

5 posts in this topic

I would say 60 is really pushing it. With protective padding, etc, I stuffed 8 books in a medium flat rate box just the other day. I tend to over-pad my stuff though, so if you were just going to jam books in there with little padding to take advantage of the no weight limit, I'd say you could stuff maybe 30 books in there tightly?

7-10 will probably be individually bagged/boarded, the rest busted up into SA bags, 7-10 a pop. i guess i will just need to figure it out. i feel like i have done this before and there is a magic number in the 50s (I actually have 58 comics to ship, not 60). i can put that thin foamy packing material on the sides i guess.

I used to ship over seas often to one buyer. 50 is a cut off and I stripped most of the boards. I always felt like the medium box didn't much protection but the buyer stated, they always arrived fine. If you brick board them they should be OK.