• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Birdman OFFICIAL movie thread ( ;-) starring Michael Keaton

64 posts in this topic

Birdman or The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance is a black comedy that tells the story of an actor (Michael Keaton) -- famous for portraying an iconic superhero – struggles to mount a Broadway play. In the days leading up to opening night, he battles his ego and attempts to recover his family, his career, and himself. Also starring Zach Galifianakis, Edward Norton, Andrea Riseborough, Amy Ryan, Emma Stone, and Naomi Watts, the film hits October 17, 2014.

Bp8iXbGIEAAMVK5.jpg

Not sure where this movie will end up. But knowing Keaton, he'll surprise everyone.

Anyone else think this was about Chris Andersen?

That was my first thought. I couldn't stand watching those damn awful tattoos prance around a whole movie.

Birdman or The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance is a black comedy that tells the story of an actor (Michael Keaton) -- famous for portraying an iconic superhero – struggles to mount a Broadway play. In the days leading up to opening night, he battles his ego and attempts to recover his family, his career, and himself. Also starring Zach Galifianakis, Edward Norton, Andrea Riseborough, Amy Ryan, Emma Stone, and Naomi Watts, the film hits October 17, 2014.

Bp8iXbGIEAAMVK5.jpg

Not sure where this movie will end up. But knowing Keaton, he'll surprise everyone.

What was that?

Darn. I thought they were making a movie out of Harvey Birdman, attorney-at-all. Now that would be a great flick with Michael Keaton.

I thought the same thing when I saw the title. And even more when they show the live action shot of him in the suit.

It is not to be.

:(

Darn. I thought they were making a movie out of Harvey Birdman, attorney-at-all. Now that would be a great flick with Michael Keaton.

I thought the same thing when I saw the title. And even more when they show the live action shot of him in the suit.

It is not to be.

:(

Me too, got really excited for a minute. I suppose there's hope as you could still cast Gary Cole in that role and Stephen Colbert as Phil Can Seben since neither are too old and could be made to look like their cartoon counter-parts.

Someday :wishluck: