• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spyder! Kudos Thread
2 2

49 posts in this topic

I'm happy to be the very first one to post a kudos for a fellow member! This boardie was a total pleasure to deal with. Purchased an Amazing Spider-man 39 from me and paid promptly. Easy to deal with and a great addition to the boards! (worship) Thanks again Jared!

I purchased a DD #1 from Jared with no problems. Jared is an outstanding guy! Great communication, quick shipping, and friendly service. Would definitely do business with again

Do NOT recommend. Purchased an AF 15 on Ebay from him.. Paid IN FULL via PayPal and 2 days later (today) he sold the same book on the boards to someone else. He requested mailing address confirmation and apparently getting back to him in 24 hours was not FAST enough (even though he had been paid from someone with a good rating and already had my shipping information) He had the chance to tell the new buyer what happened and do the right thing but instead left it up to the "new" buyer to decide if he should keep his word or not and tell me he was "sorry". I'll get another AF 15 but this stuff usually comes back around. Another HOS/Proby for consideration........ DISGRACE TO THE BOARDS

Just got my ASM #17 from Jared, and the transaction went as smooth as any I've had here. He was friendly to communicate with, and the book shipped lightning quick and was packed securely. I'll be happy to buy from him again anytime. (thumbs u

Jared is awesome. He went through with a buy despite the fact that I initially gave the wrong information on the book. True to his word and very easy to work with.

Thanks again Jared.