• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

STAN LEE'S Comikaze, Oct. 31- Nov 2, Los Angeles, CA.

48 posts in this topic

Who is going, cause this JSC fan must have the ASM #8 exclusive that they just announced! If you are going and would be willing to pick me up a copy or two, please PM me. Definitely willing to toss in a little extra for your trouble:)

Who is going, cause this JSC fan must have the ASM #8 exclusive that they just announced! If you are going and would be willing to pick me up a copy or two, please PM me. Definitely willing to toss in a little extra for your trouble:)

Ditto on this. I would really, really appreciate if someone could pick me up two copies of the ASM #8 JSC Comikaze Expo edition.

Naturally, willing to make it worth your time! Please send PM. Thanks!

Me too im a big fan. Just one copy color. With or without signature please PM. Will tip ya for your kind services :)

If there is anyone who is going that would like to arrange a sale beforehand, there are a few raw books I'm looking for including:

Amazing Spider-Man #121 F/VF to VF+

Fantastic Four #67 VF

X-Men #266 NM

Tomb of Dracula #10 VF

Iron Fist #14 VF

Batman #237 VF

Not sure if I'm going to have better luck just searching for these books at the con, but looking to get a good 3-4 of these issues together to knock the price down a bit.

I went to Comikaze last year and Stan Lee charged $60 last year which I believe was a discount on what he charged at other show in 2013 which I believe was $70-80 depending on the show. I was a vendor at the show and it was really really bad. All the vendor around me said they would not go this year. They sent an email 2 weeks ago asking if I will be going because my space is still available. I left my booth to my employees and I went to go buy and get signature. If you plan to go as an attendee if was very enjoyable. So bottom line

As a vendor stay away

As an attendee Definitely Go! it was a blast