• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

STAN LEE'S Comikaze, Oct. 31- Nov 2, Los Angeles, CA.

48 posts in this topic

Any idea how much Stan Lee is currently charging for autographs? Looking at getting some books signed by him at this show

$60-70 sounds about right. Usually the higher rate has been for wizard world shows but things can always change.

On another note, su.cks Herb Trimpe cancelled :(

Any CGC witnesses going to be at the show? If so, please PM me. Thanks!

A lot of CGC facilitators going to this one. Twin Cities (Torrey), Anastasia Collectibles, stguchie... I think I killed his name... and a few others.

Any CGC witnesses going to be at the show? If so, please PM me. Thanks!

A lot of CGC facilitators going to this one. Twin Cities (Torrey), Anastasia Collectibles, stguchie... I think I killed his name... and a few others.

Thanks! (thumbs u

Comikaze is really falling apart this year...

So far, Brian Bendis, Herb Trimpe, and Greg Horn have cancelled. Jim Lee is only appearing Saturday from 9-11 (looks like the chances of getting that sketch are nil).

Everyone else does the con circuit fairly often.

So far, Brian Bendis, Herb Trimpe, and Greg Horn have cancelled. Jim Lee is only appearing Saturday from 9-11 (looks like the chances of getting that sketch are nil).

Where did you get that update? All I see on Comikaze's page is that Trimpe cancelled. Also, in the autograph signings, Jim Lee is signing all day today.

Where did you get that update? All I see on Comikaze's page is that Trimpe cancelled. Also, in the autograph signings, Jim Lee is signing all day today.

jim lee

bendis

jim lee

bendis

That sucks! Thanks for the info!