• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ROM the Spaceknight
2 2

249 posts in this topic

I enjoyed Rom when it first came out and collected the entire run. When I began selling off my comics I decided to keep 1-25 and the first 2 annuals. Still have 'em.

Clink win tonightdirctrom_zps4705ff52.jpg

Well done! Very nice centering too...

^^

I absolutely love this book! I will definitely be grabbing one eventually.

I guess that settles it then. He returns as a silly toy... There is no justice in this world anymore. I quit.

I guess that we, as Rom fans, should be glad that he's back in some form but that toy looks just awful. :sick:

I guess that settles it then. He returns as a silly toy... There is no justice in this world anymore. I quit.

I guess that we, as Rom fans, should be glad that he's back in some form but that toy looks just awful. :sick:

It`s a start. :)

We should all probably remember that ROM started out as a toy, the comic followed. The toy tanked but the run was successful. Hopefully, history will repeat itself with a new run and a movie. :wishluck:

Maybe it's just me, but I would be happy with higher visibility for the original run. I wouldn't really trust Marvel to do a new series justice, and not everything needs to be a movie. But some new demand and reasonable (non-speculative) price appreciation on the original run would be good.

Who knows - if GoTG does well at the box office, perhaps space opera properties will get some renewed attention. I don't know who has the publishing and/or film rights for Rom, however, if it led to new material.