• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Collider / Federal Bureau Physics 1 -3 wholesale lot -REDUCED TWICE NOW

4 posts in this topic

OK, keeping with my strategy of timing the market and selling stuff right before it triples or quadruples in price like I did when I sold all my Saga 1s, Thief of Thieves 1s, Preacher 1 and 2s, etc here we go. Also, I am in a rush and no time to take a picture, not that any group shot I give you would do more than confirm I actually own the books, which I hope my reputation here would be good enough for anyway. I think this can be busted up and sold for fun and good profit on ebay, but I am just too lazy and impatient. All first prints.

OK, seven (7) copies of Collider 1, first print

3 copies NM or better, 3 copies more like 9.2 and one copy more like a 9.0. Stick 'm up on ebay as Mint 9.9s like everyone else does! (just kidding!)

Four (4) copies of #2, NM

3 copies of #3, 2 look NM, one NM-

I'd like $50 for the group, which includes boxed shipping in the USA. I think this would be really expensive to ship outside the USA, but I'm hapy to work something out if you really need these up in Alberta or wherever.

Thanks