• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pike's Comics Sorting Party Round 2!! Clearwater, FL July 12-13

9 posts in this topic

Since our last party was such a success I have decided to throw another party! We currently have only around 70 long boxes to sort into letters before we start organizing each letter themselves. Last party we ended up sorting over 160 long boxes!!

Now to the important questions.

Where?

2114 Drew Street, Clearwater, FL 33765 Suite A and B

(We do not have our signs up yet but we may have them up prior to party. If not we are in the same plaza as the Service Station hair salon)

When?

July 12-13 Starting at 10am going till whenever. If we are there really late we may play some card or boardgames after like cards against humanity.

Why?

Trade Credit! For every hour you help I will be giving $10 trade credit. I also am giving away two three day passes to Tampa Bay Comic Con! The first will go to whoever helped out the most. The second will be given away in a random drawing of those who came!

No Really Why?

To have a good time, hang out with some great people, free food and drinks, and help a fellow Boardie out! The faster all of these books are sorting the sooner we can open.

Thank you for your time and hope to see you there,

David (aka Pike)

Event starts tomorrow!

Its looking like we might even have a larger turn out then last time!

If anyone is a good grader I also will be prescreening a large amount of books to be pressed and graded this weekend and could use some help with this also!