• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Strain TV Show Discussion Thread

689 posts in this topic

I'm mehed about it.

Acting meh

Story ok

Commercials - What is the Purge? That looks cool

Hairline - what is up with wig man's hairline and its ever changing froness?

This sums up how I feel. :cool:

The Purge: Anarchy is a sequel. The first one wasn't bad. One night a year, all crime is legal. :devil: That's it. That's the story. :fear:

I'm mehed about it.

Acting meh

Story ok

Commercials - What is the Purge? That looks cool

Hairline - what is up with wig man's hairline and its ever changing froness?

This sums up how I feel. :cool:

The Purge: Anarchy is a sequel. The first one wasn't bad. One night a year, all crime is legal. :devil: That's it. That's the story. :fear:

That doesn't sound like the worst concept.

Also, I was more excited for the Strain than John Oliver this week. That will probably not be that same situation next weekend.

meh. I had some bigger problems this episode. I still liked it but I felt it had some plot problems increasing. Was shocked they let everyone go when they clearly had other problems. Kind of stupid the heads of CDC called it a hunch when the lead actor had the worm in hand.

Lead actors don't blow me away. But not terrible.

A little too soon to tell but hopefully things get better. Right now its not on the same level of many other high end TV shows but still worth seeing where the ride takes me.

Regarding the Purge was a decent house invasion movie. I'll watch the second I'm sure.

Justified is on FX.

I love that show.

Raylan Givens is the man another amazing show. :applause:

Justified is an amazing show. Some of the best on TV. This show isn't in the same league. At least right now. I think Sons is better also.

I liked the episode tonight.

They are slow playing it because from what I've read it's headed toward a walking dead scenario - instead of zombies a world full of vampires. I think it's going to "get real" soon. I also think this would be better if watched altogether instead of serialized. I guess Netflix has me spoiled.

Speaking of the "worms"

If we over-analyze it, the CDC would be like, "hey everyone, we've got some crazy parasite worms down here for everyone to see. This is some serious *spoon*!! We need to throw up the red flags now and call the army."

I liked the episode tonight.

They are slow playing it because from what I've read it's headed toward a walking dead scenario - instead of zombies a world full of vampires. I think it's going to "get real" soon. I also think this would be better if watched altogether instead of serialized. I guess Netflix has me spoiled.

I enjoyed it as well. I like to have a table set up properly before somebody goes and yanks the tablecloth :)

Speaking of the "worms"

If we over-analyze it, the CDC would be like, "hey everyone, we've got some crazy parasite worms down here for everyone to see. This is some serious *spoon*!! We need to throw up the red flags now and call the army."

:hi: So true.