• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody feel like popping this BIN cherry?

22 posts in this topic

Turetts(Sp?) getting to you again POV?

I keep telling ya, DON'T SKIP THE MEDS!!! Not even for one day! Look past the bloating, nausia and loose bowel side-effects, and keep focused on what's important. grin.gif

Will Josh accept K's cut out of my local newspaper?

Probably not, but maybe the bodies of 19 c(K)lansmen will do. blush.gif

I think we need a spell check feature on here.

Man you said it! I mean what? I have to take every post into Word and run spell check? BUT - our illustrious Architect explained that this is a canned package so modifications are difficult and also will render subsequent upgrades probably null and void - besides - some of the funniest posts come out of the missspelllingggs!

9.4?? Three blunt corners; the top right corner even slightly indenting - color loss on top left corner; bad cover alignment - first letters of price box on spine - white band next to picture boxes on far right bottom edge of comic grows considerably wider towards right-hand bottom corner - slight color loss to bottom edge of man with gun - and "off-white pages" do not equal 9.4 !!!