• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WONDERCON 2015, April 3-5, Anaheim, CA.

79 posts in this topic

I'll be there Friday

Wish they opened earlier on Friday. Noon seems a bit late.

Agreed...will start heading over at 11:30 with the hope of parking and arriving just as the gates are opening - I sat in an ungodly long line last year after arriving early.

If I can find a Sunday badge then I'll be there Sunday - I thought Easter would slow sales a bit...PM me if you can get me one!

EDIT>> I believe they check ID so I guess I need a badge that has already been registered...if anyone has a 3 day but is skipping Sunday let me know...or is just going Sunday AM...

EDIT>> Thanks Oakman 29!

I'm getting a badge and will be there Sunday

Mark

Any pictures or stories for those who can't attend, like myself. :(

Seems like there were a lot of the other company's slabs around.

Without Terry there, it felt a bit light in the Golden Age department, although Jamie had some nice stuff from his personal collection(Headline 8, etc.).

Tons of costumes.

If I can find a Sunday badge then I'll be there Sunday - I thought Easter would slow sales a bit...PM me if you can get me one!

Mark

You know my wife got a Sunday ticket,and I won't be using it so if you wanna?

Dave

Yep. Nice show though this year. So far so good.

Pick up anything? Nothing for me so far.

I scored two high grade EC's (white pages), one from Superworld Ted and one from Greg Reece (good to see these two at the show). Same for Harley, Bob Storms, and Graham Crackers (as noted, Jamie has a lot of nice material).

Sales were brisk at the booth I was helping at, it was a fun day/fun show so far!

I picked up three books yesterday:

Adventure 247

Fight Against Crime 21

Star Spangled War Stories 88.

But what I also like about the cons I attend is meeting people I like and whom I don't meet on a regular basis, since I live in Europe. It's always a pleasure!

Yep. Nice show though this year. So far so good.

Pick up anything? Nothing for me so far.

I scored two high grade EC's (white pages), one from Superworld Ted and one from Greg Reece (good to see these two at the show). Same for Harley, Bob Storms, and Graham Crackers (as noted, Jamie has a lot of nice material).

Sales were brisk at the booth I was helping at, it was a fun day/fun show so far!

Harley had some nice Atlas PCH including one hell of a Venus 17...

Star Spangled War Stories 88.

You scored an impressive copy there Mike, congratulations! :applause:

Another fun day at the show... :)

Thanks Steve! (thumbs u

You did pretty good yourself! (thumbs u