• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any Boardies Here Writers/Artists?

23 posts in this topic

Sorry if there's already a post on this, but I'm sure amongst this robust community there's a plethora of creative types as well as fans. Was just wondering if anyone here was a creator/writer/artist, and if so thought it would be cool to see some of each others work.

I write fiction. There's a Playboy model with the same name, so if you Google us, I'm the one with smaller boobs.

Well really the only difference is that on the top one you went 3/4 full body view instead of the dramatic close-up! :)

Like Lefield I can't do arms,hands or feet,so I just stick to the close ups. :whistle:

Well really the only difference is that on the top one you went 3/4 full body view instead of the dramatic close-up! :)

Like Lefield I can't do arms,hands or feet,so I just stick to the close ups. :whistle:

But I bet you can do a mess load of pouches it you wanted.

You are an insanely good artist. :applause:

hm ...

deadpoolfinal_zpsa0a7d327.jpg