• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show Your Action Comics Collection no. 25-74

161 posts in this topic

4586630711_8bdda46cca_z.jpg

8766505459_96dfdbf601_b.jpg

Just in case you don't have them yet. You can add Action 57, 64 and 71 to the list. I also have an issue of Action 41 but haven't found the scan. It's the train cover right in the middle of the group shot. :banana:

8194142720_330bc4fb7c_b.jpg

I have a 41, will post later.

I thought NearMint had 55.

I know 49 is a tough book. The others... not so high demand?

I have heard that 49 and 71 are tough books.

49 is tough. 71 is fairly common.

I have a 41, will post later.

I thought NearMint had 55.

I know 49 is a tough book. The others... not so high demand?

I have heard that 49 and 71 are tough books.

49 is tough. 71 is fairly common.

Yep! (thumbs u I was glad to get your #49 CGC 6.0 After that, I saw A CGC 4.0 hid in the Heritage Sunday auctions. It sold for $225 Had I known it was going to go for that cheap, the buyer would have paid more. Either that, or I would of had to copies.

I'm glad your list is filling in Alexander, but mine is lagging...I don't get it...maybe nobody wants the later issues... :sorry:

Maybe, but I still think it will get some interest in time. There are some cool important issues in that span too. (thumbs u

While waiting for my energy to fill up in Contest of Champions ;) I put the issues we have in order, marked the ones we still do not have CGCs of and of course we still completely miss a few issues.

I don't have many Golden Age books, but I recently picked this one up in an auction, so thought I'd add it to the thread. Some glue and color touch, but otherwise a nice looking book, I think.

Action026_zpstmlnf7vw.jpg

I don't have many Golden Age books, but I recently picked this one up in an auction, so thought I'd add it to the thread. Some glue and color touch, but otherwise a nice looking book, I think.

Action026_zpstmlnf7vw.jpg

I think so, too. That cover still has that classic early Supes look to it.