• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM #3 Club - The Doc Rocks!
5 5

145 posts in this topic

I can play this game too. One of my favorite pickups. I was glad to get it over a decade ago...

10hm7th.jpg

:applause: Very nice! I would ask how much you paid for it over a decade ago, but it would probably just hurt too much when I compare that price to how much I paid for my 3.0 last year...

I can play this game too. One of my favorite pickups. I was glad to get it over a decade ago...

10hm7th.jpg

:applause: Very nice! I would ask how much you paid for it over a decade ago, but it would probably just hurt too much when I compare that price to how much I paid for my 3.0 last year...

Jared - I bought one of mine for $250.00 years ago and I thought it was a lot of money!!

I'll play

ao2qdv.jpg

Great copies! Love the colors. How would you grade them???

Anyone know how to turn a PDF into something I can use so I can post them in the boards? My photocopier doubles as a scanner but everything ends up as a PDF and those can't be uploaded to the boards.

10hm7th.jpg

Jared - I bought one of mine for $250.00 years ago and I thought it was a lot of money!!

Good deal! I dropped $450 for my 3.0 last year, which I am feeling pretty good about since a 3.0 sold on Heritage last month for $515. It is one of the toughest Spidey books to get in any grade, I waited a long time for a copy in my price range to hit the market.

10hm7th.jpg

Good deal! I dropped $450 for my 3.0 last year, which I am feeling pretty good about since a 3.0 sold on Heritage last month for $515. It is one of the toughest Spidey books to get in any grade, I waited a long time for a copy in my price range to hit the market.

That's the whole trick - finding the right grade to fit one's budget