• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM #3 Club - The Doc Rocks!
5 5

145 posts in this topic

Might as well post this here. I am thinking about upgrading. I have a CGC 3.0 and I am wondering what everyone thinks a reasonable price is for a 4.0 and/or a 5.0 (Blue label). I see a 4.0 on Ebay listed a $925 or best offer. Thoughts?

Missing my CGC 8.5 universal which I sold to a boardie a couple years ago.

Hey Brian, I think you need to find another one. :gossip:

Here's mine, what do you think? :baiting:

ASM3CGC90OWW.jpg

Welcome to the club! Your book is gorgeous :cloud9:

OK, so I am making a request that will hopefully help answer a question I have, and also get some more people into the club (thumbs u

Please, anyone out there with copies of ASM 3 that have a date stamp, post them here! I am trying to figure out where Strange Tales Annual 2 falls in order of Spider-Man appearances. OSPG lists it as 4th, but from what I have gathered this is not generally agreed upon and most date stamps I have seen on ASM 3 suggest it hit shelves before Strange Tales Annual 2. Please post them I'd you have them! Thanks!

Of course, feel free to post any copies you own for the club as well.

OK, so I am making a request that will hopefully help answer a question I have, and also get some more people into the club (thumbs u

Please, anyone out there with copies of ASM 3 that have a date stamp, post them here! I am trying to figure out where Strange Tales Annual 2 falls in order of Spider-Man appearances. OSPG lists it as 4th, but from what I have gathered this is not generally agreed upon and most date stamps I have seen on ASM 3 suggest it hit shelves before Strange Tales Annual 2. Please post them I'd you have them! Thanks!

Wow great books guys. Especially that 9.2. That thing is sick!

Didn't have time to scan my 6.0, but it does have a date stamp of April 3, 1963 on it. :cloud9: With a July, 1963 cover date I doubt there will be too many with a stamp much earlier than that. Does this help ?

Let me know if you would still like for me to post a photo of it. (thumbs u

-J.

Didn't have time to scan my 6.0, but it does have a date stamp of April 3, 1963 on it. :cloud9: With a July, 1963 cover date I doubt there will be too many with a stamp much earlier than that. Does this help ?

-J.

ST annual #2 and Amazing #4 were on the stands on the same date. So ST annual #2 would be the 5th or 6th appearance of Spidey.

First 8 appearances in order.

2012-07-29202243.jpg[/img]

Sorry, no date stamp....

0040102003.jpg

No Date stamp on mine either, but realized that I am not part of the club and want to be! :ohnoez:

15377259389_93b69e83f4_h.jpg

Awesome guys! Thanks for sharing and welcome to the club! (thumbs u

List on first page has been updated.

-J.

ST annual #2 and Amazing #4 were on the stands on the same date. So ST annual #2 would be the 5th or 6th appearance of Spidey.

First 8 appearances in order.

2012-07-29202243.jpg[/img]

Thanks for your posts guys! Jaydogrules, if you will post a pic I will update the club list.

I actually did some research of my own last night, looking for ASM 3's and 4's with date stamps to compare to Strange Tales Annual 2's with date stamps. I will post pics of just the date stamps in a minute. What I found supports what was said by *Bronze age fan*, ASM 3 is the 4th appearance and ASM 4 and Strange Tales Annual 2 are tied for 5th.

Thanks!

What's up?

Have you seen this website?

http://www.dcindexes.com/features/timemachine.php?site=marvel&year=1963&month=7&sort=alpha&type=cover&checklist=off

You can sort by cover dates or the month it was on the stands. If you click the comic it gives you the month and day is was released. Most of his information looks pretty soild. May save you a lot of time if you wonder the order of other books released dates. Looking for date stamps would drive me nuts. :headbang: