• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MORE ADDED! BLOB'S WEEKENDER: PRICE LOWERED ON AVENGERS 54 55 AND MORE

40 posts in this topic

OK, as per the usual, $5 shipping in the USA, free USA shipping for orders over $70, postage cost for outside USA, etc. Paypal is preferred but I am flexible.

I'm happy to consider PM offers, but for the sake of avoiding confusion, 1st "I'll take it" at the stated price in the thread wins.

Freebies start at $50 purchases.

EXTRA freebies if you feel like paying me by 5 p.m. tomorrow (Friday).

Scans will follow on the page after the written listing...

Some prices lowered...

Thanos Quest #2, 1st Print, NM or better - $18 (this and #1 have gotten hotter in the last month, I sold my #1 way too soon 2 months ago)

SOLD: Secret Wars 8 VG/Fine - $13

SOLD: Hulk 182 5.5/Fine- -- $25

SOLD: Avengers 55 1st Ultron 2.5/Good+ --- $30

SOLD: Avengers 55 (7.0) and 54 (7.5) (1ST ULTRON CAMEO) - $225 for the set

SOLD: Or $150 for the #55 (I think it's nicer than some of the $150 copies I've seen selling on ebay lately) and $90 for the #54

SOLD: Hellblazer 1 - 9.2 (might be a 9.6 if not for the bottom corner on the back, small corner crease, maybe pressable) -- $30

SOLD: Amazing Spiderman 430 - $15

Marvel Special Edition 15 9.0 - $53

SOLD: Marvel Premiere 47 2.5 (some sort of moisture stain on spine should be visible in scan) - $20

SOLD: Nova 1 NM, possibly better -- really a gorgeous copy + a bonus #2 (9.0) - $85

SOLD: Marvel Super Heroes 13 (Fine+) 1st Carol Danvers (later Ms. Marvel)...not a ton of these out there -- $80

SOLD Where Monsters Dwell 6 - VF....- $77

scans on the next page

It's up to you two..the-collector missed out on the Nova 1 he claimed -- blazing comics got it first. I'd feel bad you paying $5 to ship one $15 comic though..spread out better over two comics is less pain.

Unfortunately neither is one I think I have dupes of anymore.

It's up to you two..the-collector missed out on the Nova 1 he claimed -- blazing comics got it first. I'd feel bad you paying $5 to ship one $15 comic though..spread out better over two comics is less pain.

Unfortunately neither is one I think I have dupes of anymore.

ugh I will pass I was only trying for the hellblazer to save on shipping a single book.

Hellblazer 1 :takeit: Dang I missed it.

I'll let you take it if you want. Let me know and if the OP is ok with it

thanks for the gesture. It is much appreciated.