• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World San Antonio -- TBD 2016

14 posts in this topic

Ummm, ok... well if Sayger comes back it'll be cool again. Was able to secure every slot he had this past show which was amazing as I have had one hell of a time getting just one in the past. Oddly enough it seemed this past show was more of a less is more in the aspect that with less artists they all seemed to get more funds consolidated between each of them for prints and commissions. Hopefully they look at dates and maybe switch with another show they have planned in the colder months like February or March.

Hotflips though should be ready with more 8x10 toploaders for those internet kids and maybe with a year to get ready I can actually figure out who those children are...

They already said a month ago that they were not doing a show in SA this year.

Where did you see that? I'd find it odd that they'd keep a cancelled show on their web page after updating it several times in the past few weeks for new shows. It'd be easy to remove if that were the case.

It was on the local news. Wizard changed the date from TBD 2015 to TBD 2016. They honestly didn't post that on their FB or website, the only ones that found out about the cancelation of the event were the locals.

Now that you mention it it does say that in the fine print on the WWSA page if you look closely. Very odd indeed, but at least one mystery solved I guess.