• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Squarriors by Devils Due Ent.

59 posts in this topic

LCS says olive hill diamond warehouse was shorted. Waiting until Friday for my large dcbs order to get here with 12 copies. Wanted to read it today, pffft

Can't wait for this one tomorrow; interested to see where they take it.

PS: Still don't know where that fricken "Come out To Play Variant" is being sold; I will own one.

That's a shared variant with me!

300 copies made

$20 per to start

Is this book part of the series ? One other question. Is this story that ends after 4 books or are they telling a big story in segments ?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Squarriors-1-The-Tin-Kin-Convention-Special-Limited-to-125-Pcs-Devils-Due-/261597103067?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3ce86703db

That was a book they used as a preview similar to the way Spread did with the Spread teaser IMO. Yet, night and day in the artwork department. It was available at a few cons, one option by backing them on Kickstarter, or on the Devils Due site.

If I'm not mistaken the plan on releasing the 4 part series quarterly to go along with the seasons and then break it into a continued series (Not sure where I saw that, possibly on Kickstarter). I'd guess that artwork is pretty time consuming. Maybe they are trying to get ahead of the full series to come?

it was funny, i happen to be on comicvine looking up all new issues that are coming out like i always do, and i saw the cover for this... something about it interest me.anyways fastforward to this past wednesday myself with some other guy are talking with one of the my LCS guys about the title. he says he was going to order a couple. i said well in that case get me one as well.

I'm looking forward to reading it.