• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wolverine #1 Campbell Deadpool Variant appreciation thread...
3 3

601 posts in this topic

been trying to get my hands on one for the last year or so but never worked out been outbid , forgot to bid , didn't have the cabbage , seller backed out or just to high of price for a low grade . then happen to see this one in a picture on Facebook and msged the dude over and over till we meet on a price of 800$ and a trade for a deadpool #11 8 bit variant

Why Stan Lee's sig on it? ???

I can understand Len Wein, Romita Sr., heck maybe even Trimpe and Campbell, but Stan Lee? I don't get it. To each his own, I guess.

+1

Yeah man. Don't screw that book up with a Stan Lee signature. It would be completely senseless. Just my opinion of course.

Welcome to the club, great looking book by the way. :)

-J.

PS: Don't get Stan Lee to sign it. ;)

J. Scott Campbell Wolverine V4 Issue 1 Deadpool Mashup Variant Club

Blue Label: 6 copies

Yellow Label: 4 copies

Raw:2

Total: 12 copies

CGC Universal:

9.8 (W) Bill1 (page 1)

9.8 (W) Kryten (page 2)

9.8 (W) Jaydogrules (page 5)

9.8 (W) Kuddy (page 17)

9.6 (W) Kryten (page 2)

9.6 (W) Globalsandlin (page 23 link)

CGC SIGNATURE SERIES

9.8 (W) snikt1988 (page 4) Signed by Len Wein and blotted out

9.8 (W) CostasA (page 20) Signed by J. Scott Campbell

9.6 (W) Kryten (page 2) Signed J. Scott Campbell and Stan Lee

9.6 (W) avalanche (page 1) Signed by J. Scott Campbell

RAW:

Theamazing R.J.S. (page 5)

munster (page 24)

Thanks , I'm stoked I finally got my hands on a copy ! I plan on eventually submitting it to CGC but first I want to try to get Stan Lee's signature on it , he's coming to comicpalooza here in Houston in May.

Don't . do . it.

Why Stan Lee's sig on it? ???

I can understand Len Wein, Romita Sr., heck maybe even Trimpe and Campbell, but Stan Lee? I don't get it. To each his own, I guess.

Then he can really cash in on the book when Stan Lee passes away. It's the reason why anyone would get his sig on a Marvel book when he had nothing to do with the issue.

Jerome

On a book like this that Stan had nothing to do with, the all black cover that looks better without a sloppy signature, and the fact that Stan has more signatures floating around than any other 10 comic book personalities combined, makes me think that the one's that will command a premium will be the untouched ones.....

On a book like this that Stan had nothing to do with, the all black cover that looks better without a sloppy signature, and the fact that Stan has more signatures floating around than any other 10 comic book personalities combined, makes me think that the one's that will command a premium will be the untouched ones.....

^^