• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wolverine #1 Campbell Deadpool Variant appreciation thread...
3 3

601 posts in this topic

when I sort through my list of books I would consider selling... my Wolvie Deadpool #1 is not even in there... its almost like I don't own one... honestly... I want to upgrade my IH181... I wouldn't even consider selling it even if it meant getting a ultra high grade...

so in my case.... Wolves/Deadpool>Hulk 181 theres no comparison...

When I got it signed... they where like "hold your breath"... the people who signed it knew what they where signing... great memory...

lol

Funny story. I would have been freaking out until that grade came back.

I can see your point on the IH 181 as well. There are a ton of those out there. Just depends on the grade your are after.

So I have a question for you guys. Google can't seem to find an answer.

I contacted the seller of the Wolvie #1 Uni 9.8 on ebay to see if he'd be open to a $3,000 BIN. If he isn't, I'd like to ask if he would do it outside of ebay and invoice me via paypal.

My question is, can I pay for a paypal invoice with PayPal credit (I have enough of a credit line), or do I have to pay via my checking account or card?

Thanks in advance!

Jerome

Thanks buddy, I will for sure.

EDIT: Seller isn't open to anything like that, he's after $$$$$$

Jerome

This book does seem to command a premium so I can see where he's coming from.

K.

Jerome

K.

I take it you were the guy that Jump Ace wanted to trade his AF 15 for your Wolvie 1 and ASM 667 D'O? lol:baiting:

-J.

Jerome

K.

I take it you were the guy that Jump Ace wanted to trade his AF 15 for your Wolvie 1 and ASM 667 D'O? lol:baiting:

-J.

I am lol. But it's not that he didn't make a good offer. I'm still on the fence. I have a big problem with selling comics. I'm kind of a horder :)

K.

Jerome

K.

-J.

I am lol. But it's not that he didn't make a good offer. I'm still on the fence. I have a big problem with selling comics. I'm kind of a horder :)

K.

You and me both brother ! lol

-J.

Jerome

K.

-J.

K.

Yea I too can see where he's coming from, however, he should also know the previous sale was an SS for $3,200..but whatevs :)

If I see it as a fair deal, then I'll give up any book. But my wife keeps me from hoarding lol And of course, if you are no longer on the fence (and on THIS side of it) lemme know buddy!

post-26315-Hypnotize-2jSL.gif

Jerome

Edited by jump_ace

So I have a question for you guys. Google can't seem to find an answer.

I contacted the seller of the Wolvie #1 Uni 9.8 on ebay to see if he'd be open to a $3,000 BIN. If he isn't, I'd like to ask if he would do it outside of ebay and invoice me via paypal.

My question is, can I pay for a paypal invoice with PayPal credit (I have enough of a credit line), or do I have to pay via my checking account or card?

Thanks in advance!

Jerome

If you get sent an invoice, or even if you just send money, you can pay with whatever you have set up through your PP account.

Jerome

K.

-J.

K.

I know how that is, lol !

I think I'm going to bid the minimum bid on the Wolvie Uni 9.8 on feebay. That is unless a boardie wants my $3K instead ;)

Bad timing, in hindsight I should've bought the SS, but I sold some stuff at home (PS3, laptops and other stuff) because I thought I had a chance to buy a Batman 608, but I misread a PM by a boardie and that's not the case, and of course someone else bought the Wolvie SS *le sigh*

Jerome

I think I'm going to bid the minimum bid on the Wolvie Uni 9.8 on feebay. That is unless a boardie wants my $3K instead ;)

Bad timing, in hindsight I should've bought the SS, but I sold some stuff at home (PS3, laptops and other stuff) because I thought I had a chance to buy a Batman 608, but I misread a PM by a boardie and that's not the case, and of course someone else bought the Wolvie SS *le sigh*

Jerome

Whomever pops the minimum bid will be in the driver's seat since that is GPA. If somebody decides to go over that in the last seconds, you can decide then how much you really want it. (thumbs u

-J.