• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wolverine #1 Campbell Deadpool Variant appreciation thread...
3 3

601 posts in this topic

Thanks buddy. I can't wait until my membership card comes in the mail :P

Jerome

Congrats! welcome to the club!!!! Also I was watching the deadpool/seige variant and this book is doing 2x as good...

Edited by Snikt!1988

A buddy of mine has a beauty lot full of Silver Surfer comics that he bought off the rack *shakes fist* He doesn't want to spend the $ to get them graded, I just call him lazy lol

But I can foresee this book being like that #4, it has the backing so far....

Jerome

Do you guys think this book has similar qualities to lets say this book...155157-001-1.jpg

Asking about this book in the Wolverine Deadpool appreciation thread is like asking about a Civic in the Impala appreciation thread. It's nice to look at but it won't be much of a conversation piece ;)

K.

But, yeah, I don't see any comparisons to be made there.

Except for a black cover... lol

its not mine...

I just like the artwork equally... think they're both iconic... its the other factors that make the Wolverine copy much more desirable... as far as modern books are concerned(variants/rarities) it has its place...

Do you guys think this book has similar qualities to lets say this book...155157-001-1.jpg

Asking about this book in the Wolverine Deadpool appreciation thread is like asking about a Civic in the Impala appreciation thread. It's nice to look at but it won't be much of a conversation piece ;)

K.

:whistle: I'm hit or miss at times...

K.

lol

Congrats!! Very clean... and welcome to the club!

If you are in this club you are definitely a modern variant(rare variant) heavy hitter...

J. Scott Campbell Wolverine V4 Issue 1 Deadpool Mashup Variant Club

Blue Label: 7 copies

Yellow Label: 5 copies

Raw:2

Total: 14 copies

CGC Universal:

9.8 (W) Bill1 (page 1)

9.8 (W) Kryten (page 2)

9.8 (W) Jaydogrules (page 5)

9.8 (W) Kuddy (page 17)

9.8 (W) Jump_ace (page 36)

9.6 (W) Kryten (page 2)

9.6 (W) Globalsandlin (page 23 link)

CGC SIGNATURE SERIES

9.8 (W) snikt1988 (page 4) Signed by Len Wein and blotted out

9.8 (W) CostasA (page 20) Signed by J. Scott Campbell

9.6 (W) Kryten (page 2) Signed J. Scott Campbell and Stan Lee

9.6 (W) avalanche (page 1) Signed by J. Scott Campbell

9.6 (W) Deadpool (page 39)

RAW:

Theamazing R.J.S. (page 5)

munster (page 24)

Edited by Snikt!1988

Here is my membership card. I may get it reholdered since it has a mark on the lower left corner and as you can see in the scan the bag is wavy in the case. But that's for another day :banana:

Wolverine_1_Deadpool_Variant.jpg

Waiting for the OP to be updated now :baiting:

Jerome

Finally got it ! Congratulations. :banana:

-J.

That is evidently one seller with three raw copies, none of which look to be 9.8 candidates.

He's obviously smoking the good stuff. lol

-J.

I offered $2400 cash in hand... since I'm making a trip to his neighborhood... he was offended to say the least... I think Id keep one raw; one blue labled; and one strictly for signing... or all for signing... oh well...

Edited by Snikt!1988