• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wolverine #1 Campbell Deadpool Variant appreciation thread...
3 3

601 posts in this topic

Thanks guys.

Jay- Picked it privately. I was in contact with the owner for quite some time but couldn't wrap up the deal. He finally agreed to sell because he needed funds. Think I got a good price.

Props to Snikt for maintaining this list too. (worship)

Yeah, what's funny is that there is a LaMole version of every coveted Campbell book.

Black Cat #1

Wolverine #1

Siege 3

Black Widow #6

Some of these reprints are being sold for a substantial amounts. I wouldn't pay more than $15 for the reprints. (shrug)

Yeah, what's funny is that there is a LaMole version of every coveted Campbell book.

Black Cat #1

Wolverine #1

Siege 3

Black Widow #6

Some of these reprints are being sold for a substantial amounts. I wouldn't pay more than $15 for the reprints. (shrug)

Didn't they reprint Superior 20 also?

-J.

2016-02-06-0003.jpg

Noice buddy, lovin' it!

How about we now go halvsies on that Bats 608 on ebay lol #bigmoney

This $2000 somebody just paid for a 9.4 makes $3k for a 9.8 look like a relative "bargain": :ohnoez:

http://item.ebay.co.uk/252274959544?item_hash4=965e1a9b&LH_Complete=1&LH_BIN=1&LH_BO=1&_ipg=200&_pgn=1&rc=nt&rmvSB=true

-J.

wow. :o

I'm just gonna state 'NEVER PRESSED' in all my listings from now on.

Jerome

Edited by Lethal_Collector