• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Nashville Comic Con Sept. 26-28, 2014

26 posts in this topic

Nashville has a huge new convention center and this is where the Wizard show is being held. The old, much smaller convention center is slated for demolition in a year or two, but is still currently used for small events. Like today, we held registration for tomorrow's Women's Half Marathon there.

So, I'm volunteering with registration at the old convention center and in walk a couple of Ghostbusters, a zombie, and some other cosplayer. They took a look around for a few seconds with very confused looks on their faces and then slowly backed up and left. It was actually quite funny.

This was my first big show and second show ever. It was fantastic. I got to see dr. Watson and dale again, always a pleasure talking to you guys, and met a lot of really awesome people. There really is a big difference between attending a con and selling at a con. One of the best weekends ever and i got to get some really much needed sleep.