• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

List of Marvel bronze age keys

80 posts in this topic

i didn't catch that. that's funny. I don't collect it and I still end up with master of kung fus (I'm sitting enxt to a stack I got in a mixed lot...)

brian (murph0) is stuck in his own little world of ASM's, ghost rider, and western penn & boston pedigree copies, everything outside of that he's almost completely oblivious. let's see now....he can't grade to save his life and he posts way too much. tongue.gifgrin.gif who else would brag about being the number one poster on this board. blush.gif

Ah, but to be fair, Iron Fist did join Power Man shortly after his run and I think the Power Man/Iron Fist run lasted longer

Yes in Power Man 48 - these two meet up and fight!!! 2 issues later - the title becomes PowerMan and Iron Fist!. I think it ended around issue 125?

................correct darth, PM & IF ended with issue #125 as did MOKF...........but since shang chi was around from 15-125 and iron fist from 48-125...........shang chi's was the longest running martial arts series marvel produced............... grin.gif