• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

List of Marvel bronze age keys

80 posts in this topic

Correct you are... TYPO

Daredevil 131 158, <159 thru 167 (less 162) medium> 168 , 181

(I'd say 131 is, or will be major and add DD 132, 141, 146 as minor)

That is odd about the guide, especially since 141 has a more memorable cover. I guess they don't look at everything.

How about Avengers 110 as a slightly minor key?

Magneto and X-Men app. Awesome cover.

And don't know if these were mentioned (too lazy to go through the entrie thread), but Avengers 93-96, Marvel Chillers 3, Marvel Two in One Annual 2.

i am with u on the warlock books. great covers and cosmic story-line by the master of cosmics...Starlin.

also, Captain Marvel #25,26,33

Daredevil #114 (i think) 1st Deathstalker

What about that Giant Size Invaders 1, which came out before Invaders 1?

That's the first "official" Invaders book, unless the Invaders are mentioned in Avenger 71 (which I own in VF/NM but would love a high grade CGC smile.gif

Actually, I think GS Invaders 1 has been selling for more than Invaders 1 at least in high grade. The GS Invaders 1 CGC 9.8 sold for just under $500. The last couple of Invaders 1 CGC 9.8 have been around $350-$400.

9.6's are a little closer with Invaders 1 selling for between $90-$130 and GS Invaders 1 selling for around $150.

I agree that GS Invaders one is the more valuable book and is much harder to find in high grade.

Lesser know, but still a good read - not really part of the Marvel super-hero continuity. They recently put out a new MAX Marvel series and I think you can still still pick up the first issue.

Ah, but to be fair, Iron Fist did join Power Man shortly after his run and I think the Power Man/Iron Fist run lasted longer (although it might be very close on which title ended first).

Deadly Hands of Kung Fu had covers by N Adams & painted covers by Barr (Bruce Lee, etc). Some had Keith Giffen? art on Daughters of the Dragon. Back of each mag had b/w photos of kung fu movies & tv shows of the day. Snatch this pebble from my hand, Grasshopper. cool.gif