• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Knoxville Toy & Comic Expo - October 10-11 Knoxville, TN.

15 posts in this topic

For many years I was the promoter for AdventureCon here in Knoxville, TN & I have decided to start a new event "Knoxville Toy & Comic Expo". This year's event is October 10-11 at the Jacobs Building in Chilhowee Park. Autograph guests include: Tyler Mane (X-Men & Halloween), Mark Bryan Wilson (Ghostbusters, Beetlejuice & Gremlins) & Felix Silla (Buck Rogers in the 25th Century & Addams Family). All autograph guests are signing for free.

FREE parking

Low admission cost ($10 for both days)

FREE autographs

Knoxville Toy & Comic Expo

:cool: I have not been to any shows this year but I going to try and make it to this one. :wishluck:

I will be selling at this show. It's been probably 5 years since I last sold in Knoxville.

I think I have a Black Panther double cover with your name on it.

:cool: I have not been to any shows this year but I going to try and make it to this one. :wishluck:

I will be selling at this show. It's been probably 5 years since I last sold in Knoxville.

I think I have a Black Panther double cover with your name on it.

Hi; Leroy sounds good, I look forward to seeing you again. (thumbs u

Went to the show on Friday to see Leroy, it looked pretty slow. Caught up on the years that have gone by since his last visit. Got some nice books from his $5 stash. Bought a few wall books. I will try to get some pictures up of them and some of the nicer $5 books later.

Here is a picture after the fine "Ale Steak" dinner at Calhouns Restaurant in our after party. Steak, Ale and comics talk make for a real good night. Leroy is what in Knoxville we call good people (thumbs u , he will treat you well.

David(50c)[R]--------------------Leroy[middle]------------------------Troy[R]

150364.jpg.7f7f7a0572813000284abbe194edf8ae.jpg

150365.jpg.637a98061f845b9738adac43b3098610.jpg

:cool: I went on Saturday and bought a small stack of books. Got the Double Cover Black Panther Issue from Leroy and some cool Stuff out of his $5 boxes like an X-Men #14 with a add cut out, an X-Men 50 that looks like a solid VG- to me an ASM #201 & 212 and a few more so some good bargains to be had and I had a good time. (thumbs u

This is the first time I have ever done a 2 day show that was Friday and Sat. I'm just glad it wasn't 3 days. Might have made for a decent 1 day show. Crowds were sparse. I did make a few decent sales and the trip was profitable but barely.

Was nice to see some familiar faces and reconnect with David (50 cent long box) and sell another double cover comic to cosmic-spider-man.

The mini forum dinner was very nice. As David said always good to eat a fine steak drink a nice cold Ale and talk comics. We arrived and had a 15 min wait for a table and were the last to leave the restaurant.

Sold some cool stuff to David and then bought some cool stuff from David.

Leroy