• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Toronto Comic Book Show (TCBS); Sun Oct 26th. Win An ASM #129

15 posts in this topic

The Toronto Comic Book Show

Toronto's #1 Comic Books Show & Sale!

After a third consecutive sold out, Toronto Comic Books Show, TCBS will makes its big return on Sunday October 26th, 2014. Join as at the Toronto Plaza Hotel, located on 1677 Wilson Ave for another action packed day of buying, selling & trading with hundreds of the most passionate collectors and top vendors from all across Ontario.

To celebrate Halloween, come dress up as your favorite character or superhero and be entered into a contest for a chance at winning a CGC Graded Key Book. Winning costume announced at 2pm!

We also have a Grand Prize Draw! As we are known for being “The home of the big book giveaway” With every paid admission, you’ll be automatically entered into our final 3PM draw for a chance at one of the most iconic books of all time! An Amazing Spider-Man #129

Sunday October 26th, 2014

10AM-4PM

Toronto Plaza Hotel

1677 Wilson Ave

Near 400/401

FREE PARKING

Millions of Dollars worth of the greatest Comic Books + Memorabilia around!

•New & Vintage Comics Books includiing:

•Marvel, DC, Image & more!

•CGC Graded Books

•TV & Movie Memorabilia

•Action Figures

•Trade Paperback

•Gaming Cards + much more!

Thousands & Thousands of Comics Books starting from just $1!

A small sample of key comics books for sale at our last show in Toronto include:

Hulk 181

Amazing Spiderman 1

Amazing Spiderman 121

Amazing Spiderman 129

Amazing Spiderman 252

Amazing Spiderman 300

X-Men 94

Giant Size X-Men 1

New Mutants 98

Plus many more!

OR

BRING IN YOUR UNWANTED COMIC COLLECTION & MOVIE COLLECTIBLES & TRADE EM IN FOR INSTANT CASH!!

Show info:

$5.00 Door Fee (Includes free entry into Grand Prize Draw)

•PLUS:

•FREE Parking

•FREE for Kids under 12

•Onsite ATM

•Select VISA/MC Vendors on hand

•Select PayPal/SQUARE Vendors on hand

ATTENTION VENDORS:

Now is the time to try our show!

Space is very limited! Book ASAP should you want to be part of this event!

http://www.torontocomicbookshow.com

OR Follow us Twitter @tocomicshow

OR TEL416-294.4601

149888.jpg.2625e7e773460c7b97a2147b3d28e915.jpg

I'm looking forward to the next show. I'm primarily a collector but I'll be set up as a vendor this time. I'm planning to bring the following books among others:

Av #1, CGC 4.0

TTA #27, CGC 4.0

Hulk #181 (haven't decided which grade yet)

TOS #39, CGC 1.5

Av1_01.JPGTTA27_01.JPGtos39_01.JPGsuperman_18.JPG

If anyone is looking for something specific, please feel free to make a request. If I or any of my fellow vendors have it, we'll be sure to bring it along. No pressure to buy... should be a fun day just hanging out with fellow collectors.

And hey, mention this post and grab 5 FREE comics from my $3 box. Just a small “thank you” for reading my post. Look for my books or ask around for Charlie.

-Best!