• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTF? Someone want to explain this auction?

29 posts in this topic

wow - and I thought it was crazy to get $36.00 for THB v2 # 2. Just got $109.00 for Twilight Zone # 84 in Fine, and # 85 sold for $79.99 also in Fn.

Twilight Zone #85 is a shocker, but #84 isn't. All you need is for two Frank Miller fans to see the auction at the same time and there's a bidding war. TZ#84 is a tough book to find in anything other than beat-to-hell condition.

wow - and I thought it was crazy to get $36.00 for THB v2 # 2. Just got $109.00 for Twilight Zone # 84 in Fine, and # 85 sold for $79.99 also in Fn.

Twilight Zone #85 is a shocker, but #84 isn't. All you need is for two Frank Miller fans to see the auction at the same time and there's a bidding war. TZ#84 is a tough book to find in anything other than beat-to-hell condition.

So I should list this one, that got NO BIDS at $0.99 in December?

twilightzone84.jpg

So I should list this one, that got NO BIDS at $0.99 in December?

twilightzone84.jpg

27_laughing.gif It's a scuba cover! No wonder it has so much value to Scott.

stooges.gif