• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any smaller shows in the L.A. area?

1 post in this topic

I was just wondering if you knew about any of the smaller shows in the Los Angeles area. I go to the Shrine Center one and the Frank and Son show sometimes but there's not many deals there (and too many people selling Magic/YuGiOh.) If you know about any smaller comic shows in L.A. then I'd appreciate your reply. L.A. seems like a bad place to collect sometimes. Not enough good comic shows and lots of overpricing. But once in awhile I go to a small show and get great deals. I remember going to a show in North Hollywood that was just awesome. One guy had a nice Byrne run of X-Men and I bought most of them for about half guide. Also I went to one in Burbank or Glendale that was ok. Just a small hotel ballroom but many creators there like Geoff Johns, Austen, Mahfood, and some others. Well if you could tell me about any of the smaller shows in the L.a area I would appreciate it. Thanks, John