• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big Apple Show - NYC - Jan 22 & 23

139 posts in this topic

Just as a note, based on the potential for impending snow... I'm moving lunch up to 12:30 PM.

Let me know if anyone has any problems with that.

Still at Virgil's.

Cool. Better reserve a table or two as it's always packed.

That will be done today. Coming by train so as to not have to even think about any snow that might come saturday. Sunday, hope the dealers aren't expecting too many people... snow + championship football = who cares about comics. at least it would for me.

12:30 is fine with me. will be coming in early by Bus from western NJ........i want to get a couple of signatures and have to get two commissioned pieces for a canadian forum member............

i hadn't thought about the championship football games and the conflict - i'm having folks over for the games barring heavy snow..........

Too bad mr highgrade cant make it.

Too bad Mrs. Highgrade can't make it. 893whatthe.gif

mrshighgrade.jpg

If you're disturbed by the fact that I have a picture of Highgrade's wife on my hard drive.....um, well, I am too! insane.gif

Red Hook - Minister of the Board Media Archives

gossip.gif Hey Red, Are you not forgetting someone? confused-smiley-013.gif

Hint: "Holy Batcave"! yay.gif

We're all set for Saturday at 12:30 at Virgil's (reservation was made). Let's all try and assemble at the CGC table at 12:20.

I will give everyone my cell number, although most of you already have it. In fact, only Bleekerbob, Dmac and Styxno are without it... so a PM is coming your way!

Look forward to seeing you guys there...